Waiting for Connections membership to get 5 day hopper???

treloarf

DIS Veteran
I joined COnnections via "coolsavings" last Monday (3/4) - haven't received anthing yet. But I'm planning a trip next month & need to purchase 5 day hopper passes. Does anyone know how I can get these quickly before the price increase on 3/19. Will these wholesalers also increase their prices on that date?

this happened to several others including myself on these boards. call connections........they will have you on file most likely and can give you your membership number right then. you should also be able to order your passes at this time.

hope this helps.
debbie

I hate giving our credit card information for such a large purpose such as passes over the internet. I saw Connections phone # on mousesavers, but does anyone know if there is a toll-free number? Thank you in advance.
-------------
Joanne

I tried to sign up on Coolsavings, too, boy, you just about have to give up your firstborn before you can register, do you think they ask enough questions??

My cool savings sign up never went thru. I gave up and went directly to connections123.com and signed up, got my membership number right then and ordered some things. There is a toll-free number for Connections: 1-877-503-4052

Carla

I called Connections today and YES I was in their system. I got the WDW 5 day hopper plus & some vouchers. Thanks again.! You guys are great!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter