Waitlist came through!

Hilary

There's always something new to learn!
Woo hoo!

We've got a week in Florida next month and were missing a day in the middle of our 4 nights in VB. Not a huge disaster as we had a cash ressie for the missing day, but it was adding to the expense of what was supposed to be a quick low-budget trip ;)

We were waitlisted for the missing day, and I've just found out that it's come through! :cool1:

So we'll have 1 night in SSR, 4 nights in VB and another 2 nights in SSR :woohoo:

Nice one Hilary.

We've always been incredibly lucky with the wait list. We are currently waiting for one day at the end of our 5 night stay in Hilton Head in August.
If it doesn't come through it's no big deal, we were lucky to get a studio at the 7 month window for 4 nights.

Kev

Fantastic. Have you been to Vero Beach before? We loved our stay there last April.

Fantastic. Have you been to Vero Beach before? We loved our stay there last April.
Yes, we had 3 nights there last March and really liked it - although I would absolutely love it if it was on the Gulf coast instead! ;)

Ooh good news Hilary; sounds like a good trip.

I'm waiting for MS opening up tomorrow to see if I can change my 3 day reservation in April at BWV (BW view too!) to VB, otherwise I wouldn't have been going to VB this year and I've just decided I'd miss it too much. Fingers crossed :)

Congratulations

Did you have to wait long
and how did you find out about it
new to all this sorry for all the questions

Congratulations

Did you have to wait long
and how did you find out about it
new to all this sorry for all the questions

No problem about the questions :)

We waited about 6 weeks, I think - it was fairly short notice when we booked the trip. I think (this is only my supposition) that maybe someone cancelled at the 31 day deadline before points go into holding if the reservation is cancelled.

I found out about it by checking my remaining points balance online. I knew the balance when we were waiting so, once the balance went down, I knew the points had gone to the reservation :). I had asked for automatic confirmation of the reservation if it came through, but you can ask for MS to contact you before they do anything definite, in case you want to change your mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter