Waitlist odds

ejsteg

Earning My Ears
I have a waitlist for October 6-13 for both Boulder Rdge and Copper Creek for a studio. What do you think my chances are that one of these will come through?

That's way too many days for those. I would do a waitlist for the 6-9 and 9-13 at saratoga springs or somewhere that availability opens more and then stalk and book as many days as possible.

No chance for those resorts during that time period for 7 nights. Shorten your waitlist into smaller increments, pick Larger resorts and stalk the resort availability tool.

That's way too many days for those. I would do a waitlist for the 6-9 and 9-13 at saratoga springs or somewhere that availability opens more and then stalk and book as many days as possible.

On Waitlist for a Saratoga Studio for Sep 7-10 - hoping it comes through. Saratoga normally opens up more?

Very slim. A lot of nights and trying to get a studio during food and wine can be difficult at 7 months, and nearly impossible after that.
Best chance might be OKW or Saratoga Springs.

FYI - my 2 night waitlist request for a Studio came through on a weekend in September. What @_auroraborealis_ said was very true. Saratoga seems to be the best bet.

There's a bunch of factors.

1. People with Saratoga home resort may have done their waitlist right at 7 months, possibly ahead of you, for other resorts. If their waitlist comes through, there is a cascading effect.

2. Saratoga's waitlist starts last and is shortest because it's the last resort to fill due to size and bias.

And, of course, shorter is just easier, because if you're, pure example, 8th in line but need two days, but everyone in front is looking for 5-7 days, when someone cancels a 3-day reservation, you're the only one who can possibly match up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter