• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wal-Mart?

spendleb

Mouseketeer
Hi all, does anyone know where the closest Wal-Mart is to either Disneyland or Newport Beach? We are from the UK and love it, we have a company over here that belongs to the Wal-Mart group (Asda) but it's nowhere near as large as the american Wal-Mart :-)

There is a SuperWalmart about 5 minutes away, via freeway, from Disneyland.

You take the 5 freeway north, and get off on Euclid. You can't miss the Walmart - there is a big sign, and it is right next to the freeway.

Mary Jo,
Is there still a Target nearby DL heading south on Harbor Blvd?
My wife and I have stopped there the last three times we've been to DL(kinda a mini-tradition) to pickup some goodies for our vacation.
We'll have to do it again this year, especially with our kids in tow.

The Target is still there, south on Harbor across the street from Los Sanchez.

Fyi, the same center with the Walmart (north on I5, off at Euclid, hang a right) also has a AAA office and a Marie Callendar's restaurant.

Thanks for the info!
Maybe we'll break our Target tradition and start a new one with Wal-mart.
Seems like we always end up at one(or more) of them on our other vacations, anyway.

Actually there's also a Target near the Walmart - south on Euclid and west on Lincoln. It couldn't be more than half a mile.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter