walk from Royal Pacific or Hard Rock to Island of Adventure

CindyCaiCaiCai

Earning My Ears
People say HRH is closer to the Universal Studio and RPR is closer to the Island of Adventure.
The attractions I'm interested in are all in IoA.
Could someone share the experience of how long the walk is from Royal Pacific to IoA, and how long is the walk from Hard Rock to IoA? Thanks~

We've done the HR to IOA walk many times, and it's probably 10 minutes. I can't imagine RP saves any significant time - maybe a minute or 2. I wouldn't base my resort choice on that - stay where you think you might enjoy the resort best (or save the most money!!).
Thank you for the suggestions~

I agree with everyone else, RP might be 2-4 minutes closer. Although to me it doesn’t feel that as I kinda think of it as proximity to City Walk not necessarily a park front gate.

In my perspective HR is the closest for both parks. But RP May technically be closer to IOA’s gate. But its a difference of minutes.

Pick the one you really love the theme of, or…whichever is cheaper.

We were just there for the first time and walked everywhere we could to learn the place.

I think it's unnoticeable difference. I would pick the hotel you want to be at most in terms ambiance assuming similar pricing and in your budget. We found the RP walk to be pleasant and not cumbersome at all. We were there when the boats / marina were being repaired, so we had to walk everywhere and it was totally fine.

We were just there for the first time and walked everywhere we could to learn the place.

I think it's unnoticeable difference. I would pick the hotel you want to be at most in terms ambiance assuming similar pricing and in your budget. We found the RP walk to be pleasant and not cumbersome at all. We were there when the boats / marina were being repaired, so we had to walk everywhere and it was totally fine.
Thank you so much for your feedback. I decide to stay at RP. It gives me more of a vacation feel and I really like their bathroom style. :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter