Walk in Walt's Footsteps Tour - Train Ride?

choover2576

Mouseketeer
We are super excited to be taking the Walk in Walt Disney's Footsteps tour.

I wondered if the train ride is still part of the tour? I'm trying to figure out if I want to do the train as part of our touring plan the day before or just hold out for the tour.

Thanks!

Definitely NOT included. We did the tour a couple of weeks ago. Only attractions included were Alice in Wonderland and It's A Small World. I had expected Great Moments with Mr Lincoln to be included so had not done that prior to our tour - turns out it wasn't so I managed to squeeze it in on our last day.

Thank you! Very good to know about Great Moments not included either. We'll have to fit that in elsewhere.

I wonder if Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln depends on the day because when we did the tour in August, it was included. I do agree with the PP that the train is not included on the tour.

Definitely NOT included. We did the tour a couple of weeks ago. Only attractions included were Alice in Wonderland and It's A Small World. I had expected Great Moments with Mr Lincoln to be included so had not done that prior to our tour - turns out it wasn't so I managed to squeeze it in on our last day.

Interesting, I did it in a September and Great Moments was part of the tour.

Did you guys do the early or late tour? - it was certainly busier around the parks as we did the 12pm tour and so therefore took longer to get around than if you did the 9.30am tour I think? I could have asked about Great Moments but just didn't bother. I had read previous reviews where some said it was included and some said it wasn't.
I don't think the train has been included for a long time? I did read some older reviews that they did do the train but I think it was before the RailRoad went on hiatus for the 18mths. I definitely hadn't expected the RailRoad to be included (didn't even know if had been previously at that point).
Our tour was 3 - 3 1/2 hrs long I think without Great Moments so it is perhaps a timing thing - if you finish early enough you do it, if the tour runs the full length of time them they forgo it? It was never mentioned at any point before or during.

I went at the end of August and we were going to Great Moments with Lincoln, but the film was down. So, we just hung out inside for a while. When we went to Alice, it was down, so they gave us a fast pass to use after the tour for something else. We did It's a Small World. It sounded like those 3 attractions were part of the regular tour at the time, as well as the apartment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!