WAlk to Disney Challenge... feel free to join

I love this and I'm in! I'm 1,253 miles away from the bus stop at Pop Century (where I'd love to be right now). My trips are far too close together to try to do it before my next trip, but I'm excited to work towards eventually making it there. I've got 2.72mi to start off with.

2.72/1,253

I’m so close! I logged 43 miles last week. If I add in the 19 miles biked this summer, I only have 32 left. I am determined to reach that goal by Friday. We fly out Saturday morning to Disney!!

1016/1048

I made it! I met my goal of waking 1048 miles from January - July (before our Disney Trip). I met the goal yesterday and we arrived in Disney this morning! Loved this challenge and am already planning my next one. I plan to walk to Disney’s Vero Beach by our February trip. The total number of miles from our house to the resort is 1092 miles. I need to average 5.25 miles per day. Off to a great start today with 5 miles already logged and we’re still heading back to Magic Kingdom after dinner! I figured this Disney/Universal Trip will get me off to a good start!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!