WAlk to Disney Challenge... feel free to join

This seems like a good thread for me to keep motivated walking. I took a long walk on Saturday and I swear my feet still hurt a bit today. Oh the joys of flat feet.

3.6/762

Hi all! Visiting WDW in 5 weeks for the second time this year and thought I too need to start building my Disney stamina. Trouble is not sure I'll cover 4636 miles in 5 weeks but I'll give it a whirl!
:flower1:

Sophie

Hi all! Visiting WDW in 5 weeks for the second time this year and thought I too need to start building my Disney stamina. Trouble is not sure I'll cover 4636 miles in 5 weeks but I'll give it a whirl!
:flower1:

Sophie
:welcome:

If you could cover 4636 in 5 weeks, you'd have no need to build up Disney stamina. :hyper:

Just do what you can and enjoy the exercise as you gear up for your trip. :thumbsup2
I've found this to be a fun way to countdown to an upcoming trip! Hope you enjoy it too.

another 4.54 miles

77.06/1,317

( I'm a whopping 6% of the way to WDW, but I have walked to Boston and back. :) )

I just realized I haven't posted in a while. In the last 3 weeks, I logged a total of 66 miles.

520/1092 (just past Fayetteville, NC)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!