WAlk to Disney Challenge... feel free to join

24 miles logged last week

719/1092
Definitely not making my goal before our Vero Beach vacation since we leave in 4 days. But it was fun to try.

6.39 miles since my last post, for a new total of 139.52/1,317.

I walk outside some too, now that the weather is nice, but I use this particular count just as way to keep track of treadmill miles (kind of a "Was the purchase worth it?" thing ---- and, definitely - especially now!)

Anyway, I set some intermediate numbers in my spreadsheet - not particularly on the route to Disney, but other places I would otherwise drive/fly to, at increasing distances, just to make it more interesting.

Ironically, I have just "reached" DS's college, now that he's home. :laughing::hug:
(Is there such a thing as a "bittersweet laughing" emoji?)

It's been a really long time since I've updated and the Stay at Home order has caused me to do a lot more walking and running than ever before. I've got 167.7 miles to add to my total.

269.87/1,253

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!