Walking a reservation

BrerRemus

Earning My Ears
Hi I am trying to book my vacation for June next year my first day is waitlist only at 11 month. Does this sound like someone is walking or is there an event in June 22nd? It looks like I may need to switch holiday to July and walk myself.

Hi I am trying to book my vacation for June next year my first day is waitlist only at 11 month. Does this sound like someone is walking or is there an event in June 22nd? It looks like I may need to switch holiday to July and walk myself.
Can you clarify your question please.

Sorry first time booking. I tried to book yesterday for seven days from 22nd June 2021and I couldn’t as 22nd June waitlist only so I was unable to book the rest of the week. I wondered if this was someone walking and I could possibly still get that date in a few days time.

it doesn't necessarily mean anyone is walking their reservation.
By definition, any first day you book might be a later day of someone else's reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts