Walking distance from OKW to SSR?

nhdisnut

My screen name says it all!!
I'm fairly certain I've seen this somewhere, but can anyone tell me the walking distance/time from OKW to SSR?

Thanks!

From the bridge at the golf course to the pool at Southpoint, approx three quarter mile. From SSR main pool to OKW main pool, little over a mile. I was at OKW in May, 2007 and jogged in the morning. These are the distances I would estimate from my running times.

From the bridge at the entrance to OKW it is a par 5 (#8) and a par 4 (#9) to the pro shop at LBV which is on the lower level of the building with the check in at SSR.

From the bridge at the entrance to OKW it is a par 5 (#8) and a par 4 (#9) to the pro shop at LBV which is on the lower level of the building with the check in at SSR.

But if I always am several shots over par does that make the distance that much further?:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter