Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

Hey Swan/Dolphin fans. I'll be there next Saturday May 4th and was hoping to catch the Kentucky Derby. Does anyone know of a place that might show it? Bonus if they would have the sound on!

@supamaki Wow! Well at least you know I guess, not really what I thought they'd say though.
I’m not surprised by this. I wouldn’t expect them to set up a TV for this event. I can’t think of any TV in a public area of the Swan. I do remember that I watched football on a TV above the bar the Dolphin at the Lobby Bar a number of years ago.

Last edited:

Hey everyone. Heading down in May and first stay at the Reserve.
I really like walking to the parks (maybe regretting it at the end of the day), and realizing how close the Reserve is to DHS. Is it possible to get to the path on E Buena Vista Drive that connects to the Hollywood Studios walking pathy?

Yellow dots. This is the most direct path. You can maybe cut through the Swan parking lot but it doesn't really save time. There is a barrier across the bridge area that separates you from the vehicle traffic

1000016616.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter