Want to get in the Christmas mood for your next Christmas trip to DL?

zeitzeuge

DIS Veteran
After months and months of failed attempts to get my Windows Movie Maker to work (ended up buying a new computer, but not for that reason), eight months later, I finally sat down and made a montage of all the videos we took during our Disneyland Trip in December of 08. Realizing that we need to learn not to shake the camera so much. Enjoy! It's ten minutes long. Makes me want to book our next trip during Christmas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dULW4bV84iI

Thanks for posting, I loved it! Great job. It makes me so excited for our trip in a couple of weeks and super excited to see the holiday decorations again when we go in November. :)

What a beautiful video. I can't wait to go in December and see some of this for the first time. Thanks for sharing :santa:

Thanks. :) I can't wait for our trip in a couple weeks and make a new one now that I have everything working. We have so much to experience this next trip, so it should be a good one.

Thanks. :) I can't wait for our trip in a couple weeks and make a new one now that I have everything working. We have so much to experience this next trip, so it should be a good one.

Can you videotape in Club 33? That would be pretty cool!

I joined a Flickr group for Club 33 and looking at all of the pictures has gotten me even more excited if that's even possible.

I'll bet! I met a friend of my sis-in-law last week and she is a big Disney fan too. She said her husband's aunt is a member of Club 33. After I freaked out, she said she thought the aunt had to be with them to dine there and everytime they were in town, the aunt was out of town. I wanted to beg her to talk to her aunt to try and get us in, but I restrained myself! :laughing:

Thank you so much for posting your video! I'm sooooo sad I won't be going to DL for the holidays this year :sad: but your video helped me to relive being there. I love DL during the holidays -- there is nothing else like it! It's so magical and special! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter