Want to thank a special CM who made my weekend trip magical!!

kindra657

Dedicated to a Mouse
My dd (9) and I took a last minute trip to wdw over the weekend to celebrate my college graduation. On our last night, we went to animation academy because it's one of our favorites. While waiting for the next drawing class to start, I was talking to a CM named Heather. We were talking about our favorite characters and what I was celebrating. I told her that my favorite character was Ray the firefly and she said for us to come back the next day and she would do a class drawing Ray. I explained that we were leaving first thing in the morning (3:30 am actually!). We went into the class. Our animation instructor was Don and we drew Jiminy Cricket. Don was sweet enough to give me the drawing of Jiminy and as we were leaving, Heather came in a gave me a drawing of Ray that she did while we were in the class!!! She signed it and wrote some positive comments about my graduation. It was amazing!!!

If anyone sees Heather at Animation Academy, please tell her I said she is awesome!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter