Want To Try Disney Property,Can U Help?

earthelves

DIS Veteran
Are There Any U.K Members Of DVC That Will Be Renting Out There Points Around About 22nd Of November For A Week Or 2?? Still Not 100% Sure If I Should Buy Into Yet And I Quite Like The Idea Of "Try Before You Buy" Can Anyone Help??

Thanks In Advance

Are There Any U.K Members Of DVC That Will Be Renting Out There Points Around About 22nd Of November For A Week Or 2?? Still Not 100% Sure If I Should Buy Into Yet And I Quite Like The Idea Of "Try Before You Buy" Can Anyone Help??

Thanks In Advance

Bump:rotfl: :rotfl:

Just wondering how many points you are looking to rent - we have 110 left to use and these are good for OKW until July 08 or other resorts March 08.

email me if you are interested.
Brenda

Lukily we did a try before you buy type stay back in 99.was 3 nights at BWV and 4 nights free at Vero.When we went to presentation we told them dont bother with tour just bring out paperwork for us to sign.
Paulh

This will seem like a really silly question but what does 'bump' mean?
I've seen it on the renters pages and I have points that I will need to rent out next year, I'm interested to know incase I make a fool of myself.:idea:

Bump means putting in a post with nothing in it except the word bump, to get the thread to the top of the page so that more people see it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter