Want to walk to DS, which hotel?

AngiTN

DIS Veteran
Next month DH and I are arriving late on a Monday evening (like at 8:00), we plan to go to DS to have dinner at the new Pourhouse that just opened.
Where we stay matters little for that night, we want something that is quick to/from DS, preferably one we don't need transportation for so I thought, this is a time one of those DS hotels would work. We'll grab Uber from the airport, drop our bags off and walk over to eat.
Am I right that these are a walk-able distance? I get that definition changes person to person but I'd say anything at a mile or less would be fine for us.
We'll be checking out bright and early the next morning so need-ant be anything more than a clean place to put our heads for the night.
Closest to the walkway are? Which ones?

We enjoy staying at the Hilton - Lake Buena Vista, the Holiday Inn or the B Resort. They all are really close to DS about 1 to 1.2 miles of walking. The B is the farthest. I think the Pourhouse is close to the NBA Experience. So it's about a mile away from the Hilton. You could always bus back after you are finished. We've actually found the resort buses to be pretty dependable and comfortable.

By the way I did the distance from the hotels to NBA experience, which is all the way at the end by Cirque.

Thanks. I was looking up the location earlier and did notice that it's down on the West Side. So now I'm not sure what to do, LOL
We would probably be just as quick to go on and Uber to the West side drop off.
I think.

Hilton Lake Buena Vista would be the closest. You can save some steps by taking the boat from Marketplace to the West Side.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter