Wanting to book Royal Caribbean Cruise

How long ago did you email your TA? Seems to me that they should be able to help you out. If not, I suppose you could see if there is a local TA specializing in cruises.

We used Tracey Heinrichs at Dreams to book our RCCL cruise on Oasis this past Spring. She was amazing! I would recommend contacting her (or one of the other agents) directly. Tracey always responded very quickly.

Hello. I would like to book a RCCL cruise. Does Dreams Unlimited travel book all RCCL cruises? I can't seem to get anyone to help me book the cruise. I emailed my agent and the dreams unlimited RCCL email.
Thanks!
Call RCCL direct. We've had great luck booking after being on hold. You can book all your dining, shows, drink plans and excursions right through them with no middle man.

I requested a quote from the dreams royal Caribbean email. I was very specific about the cruise I wanted as well as cabin type. That was six days ago and got no response. I have been waiting too. Checking my spam. I mean at least send a generic letter telling me you are working on my quote...

Yes, Dreams does book RCL. We've used them for at least 3 different RCL cruises. Tracey is our TA there and is always helpful and prompt.

You can book all your dining, shows, drink plans and excursions right through them with no middle man.
Just to make sure everyone is clear, you can book dining, shows, drink plans, and excursions on your own via the website whether you go through a TA or direct to RCL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!