Wardrobe for 9/21 Viva trip

Cinci

Earning My Ears
Anyone know what the weather will be like the end of September in Italy? I'm starting to think about what to bring and what not to bring....... Help me out fellow travelers....... I've checked out the weather websites but it seems each one says something different.

Patty

Hi Cindy
My mom and I were just discussing this on the phone today. I think we will be wearing capris most of the time. Maybe a tank top that is worn under another shirt that way if it is hot it can be taken off. Just a thought. I am thinking it will be in the high 80*'s to 90*'s in Rome and hopefully cooler in Tuscany and Venice. I hope so anyway- I don't like it too hot! :sad2:
I can't believe our trip is 90 days away! It's time to start thinking of all those items to pack- I wish the Disney package would come earlier than 30 days before we leave- I want to start planning more in depth.:hourglass

Nicole,,,,,,,,,,,Do you really think it will be that warm in Rome at the end of September? I was hoping a little cooler. I'll keep checking the weather and looking for others who have been there the end of September. ........What do we get in our Disney package?-
Tell your Mom we are the other seniors and look forward to meeting...
Patty

I'm not 100% sure what's in the package other than a more detailed itinerary and some other goodies-tips and things too. My uncle goes often to Italy for their business and has traveled in Sept and Oct and he said it can be quite warm. I will double check with him again. My mom is excited to meet you both as well. I have shown her these boards, but as yet she is just a lurker :)

Hi all,

Nicole is my DW.

Here are the averages for Rome in Sept:

Avg high: 81

Avg low: 57

Obtained it from weather.com website. There is a graph with monthly averages.

Hope it helps.

Thank you so much for posting the weather report for Rome. We are in Florida so we are looking forward to the lows rather than the highs.

Patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter