Washing and waxing

Sjm9911

DIS Veteran
Ok thought i eould post this here. I did post it on the other fourm i am on. I was pretty i.pressed at the way this stuff works so i thlugh i would share. If you have a pressure washer, thats needed for this. I bought a cheap foam cannon from amazon and this polly wax stuff. It made my cars look great. I bought it for the camper, that turned out well also. Its not a super duper wax and buff job, but its easy and from what i see so far add a good layer of protection to everything. So , wash your rig, rinse, then apply this polly wax with the foam cannon, then dry with microfiber towles. Done. Also, the dollar tree la awsome cleaner mixed at 1 to 4 with water did a good job on my black streaks. And ot was only a buck. 20210309_185355.jpg20210309_185346.jpg20210322_122823.jpg20210316_142246.jpg

Interesting, I've looked at the foam cannons before but never tried it. I figure for the bottle of cleaner and cannon its about $50. I have a 2800 PSI pressure washer but with a regulator to turn the pressure down. Apparently the foam cannon you show is rated between 1000 to 3000 psi, so should be good.

Appreciate you bringing it up. I'll give it a try when she makes it back home from the maintenance run.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter