Water at Castaway Cay

No, not that I remember. They did make water available with lunch, though.

There is also bottled water that you can buy on the ship/island or you can bring your own......Andy

It's a lot less expensive to bring your own bottled water if you are so inclined. The water they sell you is cold, but a few hours later it is the same as if you brought your own. Of course water is heavy & some will not want to carry it. Another option I have read about here is to bring 1 bottle (per person) and refill with the filtered water at the drink station. Not that much to carry that way.

First, they will bring around bottled water packed in ice and it is pretty tempting...but not free.
We were there in July and it was hot. Hot = water so I brought our drink mugs and filled them at the water fountain (bubblers for those New Englanders out there). It was good and cold and, although may not have been great, tastes fabulous on a very hot day.
Barbara

Disney built a filtration unit for water on the island. It does not taste bad at all. And its Free!

Steve

Keep in mind the water on the ship is VERY pure right out of the tap in your cabin. My suggestion is to pack a good sized insulated container with a removable top(coffee mug?) and pack it with ice from the in-cabin ice bucket and top off right from the tap. It'll stay nice and cold for a good long while. And there are free beverages at Cookie's too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter