• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Water Play

mamadonna

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me exactly where the fountains are in the parks that Kids like to play in?

You might be thinking of the fountains at Downtown Disney. The kids all love it.

There is a play fountain in Epcot, in the main path between Future World and the World Showcase (the big path that leads through the middle to the lagoon). It's on the right-hand side as you face the lagoon.

The closest thing I can think of in MGM would be the "Singing in the Rain" umbrella somewhere on New York Street. It may or may not be working, however.

There are some misters in Tomorrow Land in the MK and there used to be one in, I think Africa in the AK but these aren't really fountains - they're more intended to cool off people too hot from walking on massive amounts of concrete. Off hand, I can't think of any "play" fountains in either park.

Mur!

There is also a squirting fire hydrant on New York Street at MGM--close to the walkway to the Muppet show. It's a good place for little ones to cool off.

dont forget "donalds boat" I have been reading everything i can get my hands on... and this is listed everywhere as a fun cool-off spot of kiddos

M

Donald's Boat has been dry for the past two years due to the Drought conditions in Florida. We were there last month and it is still dry. So is Ariel's grotto. Very dissapointing and it is very hot in the summer with no where to soak the kids!

Awwwwwwwwwww NO!

Donald's Boat can't be dry.
It was great for cooling off the little kids ................ and the Big Kids!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter