Water?

LAWalz23

DIS Veteran
Does anybody know if any of the supermarkets/stores near WDW sell Poland Spring water? We will have a car so it is not a problem to get to.

Can't remember who it is here that drinks that brand?? But they take it with them from home to WDW.

You might want to edit your post with the name of your Favorite Water then they may see your post and respond.

The kind of water I saw in Orlando was something like Zephyrhills. We drove from CT so brought our own Poland Springs along. If you do go out for water go to 192 to the Publix or Walmart. Goodings is almost as expensive as in the parks--$2.50 per bottle.

I would suggest simply buying a Brita water bottle. I just got back from WDW and our bottle was wonderful. We would just fill it at the water fountains and drink from it as necessary. The water there has a yucky taste to it (at least I think so) but with the filter, it was great.

Thanks for the suggestions. It is more a matter of health than taste as my sister needs to drink it but the Zephyr Hills (bottled in Fl) gives her a slight allergic reaction. We just may wind up shipping it.

Sorry for the dumb question.....

Does WDW sell bottled water or is in in cups? If so what is the brand? Is it Poland Spring? LAWalz23, Is that why you're trying to find where to buy it??

Can you walk around with another brand of bottled water????

Just wonderin' so I can save some $$$$ and bring from home, or stop and shop before I get to the world.

Thanks a bunch!

The water at WDW is Zephyr Hills and it is bottled in Fl., which is our problem. It cost about $2.50 a bottle (1/2 ltr) in the parks so it is cheaper to bring it or get beforehand. We brought it in backpacks last year from the Poly concierge where we were staying. But I don't know about this year with the new security.

Super Walmart sells various types of water, but we always buy Sam's Club, it's 50 cents for a large bottle. We then fill small bottles to take to the park. When we stay at a DVC resort, we put the small bottles in the freezer the night before and take them out in the morning, you have ice water for quite a while. I had no problems getting them through security last month, although one guard at MGM questioned me if it was "just water" ;)

When we were there last month, we brought our own water, juice pouches and Diet Dr. Pepper bottles in our backpack. Security never said anything about it.

Disney policy has always been that it's okay to bring in water. I carry in a bottle of water with me every time I go, including this past Thanksgiving. I bring another brand with me because I don't care for their brand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter