Way to kill the dream disney! Aug/sep 2014

promisesfound

Earning My Ears
Yes to start out with, it was as hot as if we were on the face of the sun, which we knew & that's was our choice to come. However, we were sorely disappointed this trip.

Disney service levels have gone down so much-we had a great many problems transportation closures, (unusually long bus waits, random monorail closures, half full Ferry's despite large waiting crowds) ride closures-at ridiculous times( despite sunny conditions storms 6 miles out would close all outdoor rides-yet not cancel fireworks shows), rude employees-which we've RARELY experience (I lost a nice bracelet on Peter Pan (was totally blown off by the staff until I raised a fuss) bad wait service at character dining ( O'Hana).

It was just so unlike anything we've ever experienced there! Then to top it off yesterday, I found out My mother passed away so we left this morning ( a week early) and were told to call lost & found about the bracelet then billing about a refund for unused days of tickets & rooms. I've been on hold for over an hour & can't get a human on the phone to save the world. If I call guest relations ( which is just reservations) They'll answer in a heartbeat to take your money but after the fact-they could care less. Granted we stayed at Pop So it's not like we we were shelling out the big bucks but still. Apparently Malecifant or Ursula are running the park these days. Thanks for the memories Disney.

I am so sorry that you lost your mom, Promises.
I hope you were able to get some help to resolve the issues and that you can be comforted and find peace by being with your family. :sad1:

Good news is my bracelet was found.

Bad news. Despite being told by multiple cast members we would be issued vouchers for unused park tickets I was told today by billing & guest relations that we would NOT be getting any such thing because we didn't purchase the travel insurance & they do not issue refunds otherwise. REALLY?!?? So I had to leave early because my Mom. DIED and they can't give me a voucher to use those four days in a return trip in which I would spend thousands of more dollars?! Geez Disney. You guys are stupid because that's a revenue loss and it's really crappy customer service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter