WDW 2023 Special Offers

samsteele

DIS Veteran
The 30% off WDW resort hotel promotion for late summer and September dropped this morning. I had booked the play, stay and dine promo released January. After crunching the numbers, I modified my reservation to the new 30% off discount. I had to dial my trip back two weeks to the Labour Day Weekend but no problem as airfare not booked yet. With the 'dining light' offer I paid rack rate and received approx $50/night on a ecard for dining. With the new offer, I save hundreds and will now budget approx $71/night to put on gift cards and use for dining. I love the Food&Wine festival so this works perfectly for me. YMMV but always important to crunch the numbers. Also push beyond the title of the offer because depending on your dates, the savings are much more than 25%. I've enjoyed WDW in September many times so the heat, humidity and hurricane risk are always present and a known issue. I'll also watch for future deals to drop as I suspect there will be better ones coming and I can always modify unless flights lock me into dates. Good hunting to anyone looking for a deal.

It depends on where you stay onsite. We stay at Pop and the dining card trip we have booked is still a better savings than the room discount. Dining card will be $50/night. Room savings averaged $37/night.

Best to crunch all the numbers before swapping, especially if staying at a value resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter