WDW Autograph Book Swap Sign Ups - OPEN!

I know this is going to sound like an odd question, but can my extra embellishment be a sticker? I have a Woody sticker that is perfect, but it would make any item that it was stuck to (like a tag or something) way too big. It would look great stuck to the page. Let me know. Thanks! I'm in swapper's choice.

Mickster

Thats fine!

I am going to be combining groups today and I will be posting mailing instructions etc this week!

Kristina

I want to apologize for not getting these up yet - I could go and make up some excuse about losing all the info on my computer etc etc etc but truthfully the past few weeks have been very stressful for me and I just haven't been able to get it all together for the swap - I will be posting these ASAP Again I apologize for the inconvienece.

It's all good. They aren't due for months yet. I just have mine done. Don't stress over these instructions. Just tell me to be patient!

I completed Belle. Now on to Stitch. I can't seem to find much embellishments to buy for him. I think this one will take quite a bit longer than the other two.

I have decided to take over hosting this swap. I will start another thread and do my best to contact all of those who have signed up. I will keep you where you are combine those that are small. I will also let others sign up. I will keep the due dates the same. If anybody does not want to participate anymore, please let me know and I will make open your place back up for others to sign up.

The new thread is located at:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=15121005#post15121005

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter