WDW in late May/early June (wanna meet??)

helenabear

<font color=deeppink>There is hope for the helples
I am doing something so totally out of the ordinary for me... I am doing a "last minute" trip to WDW at the end of next month. I will be joined by my good buddy Beth (CrazyBoutDisney) and both of us would like to meet up with anyone who's there when we are. So if you'd like to meet up with us, let me know. We will be there from May 29th until June 2nd and have NOTHING planned. So post here, PM or e-mail if you'd like to meet :sunny:

I would LOVE to meet up with you and Beth, unfortunately, I will be here in Mass. :(

Can't be too jealous, since I was just there, but, I can pout a little anyway.

Wish I could also, but I was just there, met with Deb in fact. Hope to be there in December. :wave: Enjoy.

how about somewhere at PI on the evening of the 29th?

Philaround, I must admit I am not a PI kind of person and we are getting there that afternoon so I am sure I'll be beat anyway. I'd love to meet though. I was hoping to do Illuminations that night.

But I have created a new thread on the new meet board, so we can talk about it more there http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=363130

So I am more or less just bumping this one now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter