WDW in your favorite TV shows

ELLH

DIS Veteran
I know most people who were kids/teens in the early 90's like me remember various ABC sitcoms where an episode or two were dedicated to a trip to Disney World. From Full House, to Family Matters and even Roseanne. So I thought this would be a fun place to share our fondness for those and even more recent shows (such as Black-ish). Sure, these were nothing but advertisements for Disney World and of course they're full of holes (i.e., making it from one park to another in mere minutes, certain rides not actually being at a park they were said to be in, etc). But they were fun. And to a kidult (kid+adult) like me, I still love to watch them, imperfections and all. :)

One of my favorite Disney-related TV episodes ever was from Full House. "The House Meets the Mouse". Where the actor who played Steve in the show and also voiced Aladdin, "played" Aladdin in this episode of the show. Classic.

What about you folks? Any favorites? Was it the Step By Step version where Flash tries to set the record for rides ridden and JT gets swindled by trying to impress some girls? :D

My kids enjoy watching the reruns of Full House at WDW, me I saw them the first time around as a teen. I kind of prefer watching Rosanne though. Dan running away from Main Street in search of beer at EPCOT was great.

Boy Meets World at WDW is hard to watch as the adult in me is like "nope, realistically you'd not sneak off to go there, nope you wouldn't have ticket money, nope..."

I love and hate the Full House one. It's cute, fun, and everything you expect from Full House, but they made the resort look so small. They park hop all over the place, all day long, all while they're in and out of the resort, it makes the place look like they're getting around Disneyland or someplace even smaller.

We all LOVED the episodes of The Middle when they go to Disney. We love that show anyway, but this was cool to see the them Heck it up in Disney world....it was hilarious! (and actually kind of frustrating at all their time wasting/things they were messing up)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter