Status
Not open for further replies.
No, THIS is sick...

pledges_in_speedos.jpg

I'll send you a buck to remove this pic. :lmao:

What the heck does THAT mean? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

from jumptheshark.com

Q. What is jumping the shark?
A. It's a moment. A defining moment when you know that your favorite television program has reached its peak. That instant that you know from now on...it's all downhill. Some call it the climax. We call it "Jumping the Shark." From that moment on, the program will simply never be the same.
The term "jump the shark" was coined by site founder Jon Hein's college roommate of 4 years, Sean J. Connolly, in Ann Arbor, Michigan back in 1985. This web site, book, film, and all other material surrounding shark jumping, are hereby dedicated to "the Colonel."

The aforementioned expression refers to the telltale sign of the demise of Happy Days, our favorite example, when Fonzie actually "jumped the shark." The rest is history.

Jumping the shark applies not only to TV, but also music, film, even everyday life. "Did you see her boyfriend? She definitely jumped the shark." You get the idea.

I thought it was a junky pic too,, down right , down right, , uh, man thats just wrong !

My cousin took us to PC, it was so much fun! You would not believe what was there. When you check out, they give you a reciept with the original prices on it, and then what you have to pay, we got about $500 worth of stuff for about $100. My cousin said that they pick up the hats and glasses etc under the rides every night... and there are tons of them. There were lights from one of the resorts, tons of air hockey tables, computers, pictures from the walls of one of the resort rooms. There was a huge sign outside, about a million green plastic outdoor chair thingys.... LOL
How would you get to the unclaimed lost and found items I have heard that only cast members can access that section of the store?

Hi Pumpkin,

Welcome to the DIS and the Camping Forum.

The post you replied to is almost 9 years old. I love it when these old "zombie" topics pop back up. It's fun to see if any of the original people reply again... And if they agree with themselves. :D

I'm not sure about the lost and found in this tread, but I know there used to be one in a building outside all the parks. DS lost his autograph book in MK. The next day, much to my surprise, it was at Lost and Found. (Along with dozen's of other autograph books. His had his name in it.)

j

It wasn't funny then and it's not funny now. <sigh>

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!