WDW paid FP’s like Universals Express Pass?

mikeishere

Mouseketeer
Do Disney offer a paid for Fastpass service like Universals Express pass as that would be good?

Disney world’s fast passes are included with the ticket price. Why would you want to pay?

They offer vip tours for small groups that allow front of the line privileges which cost about 5k for a day.

If they offered an unlimited express pass like universal it would either be very hard to get (would sell out instantly) or ridiculously expensive, or both. Out of curiosity how much would you be willing to pay?

Disney world’s fast passes are included with the ticket price. Why would you want to pay?

They offer vip tours for small groups that allow front of the line privileges which cost about 5k for a day.

If they offered an unlimited express pass like universal it would either be very hard to get (would sell out instantly) or ridiculously expensive, or both. Out of curiosity how much would you be willing to pay?

it was more to guarantee a chance to ride EVERYTHING want to ride and skip queues like universal express ticket which I will be getting to guarantee chance to do it all. As look at rise of the resistance it’s hard to get on it. Probs pay about same as universal express ticket

it was more to guarantee a chance to ride EVERYTHING want to ride and skip queues like universal express ticket which I will be getting to guarantee chance to do it all. As look at rise of the resistance it’s hard to get on it. Probs pay about same as universal express ticket

In my opinion it will never happen. Universal charges about $150 per pay per person. Based on the price of vip tours it’s hard to imagine Disney offering something similar for less than $1000. Hell let’s go crazy and say $500 per person per day. It’s not very appealing to me but maybe they should have options like this.

They don't right now. But I'm sure that is being considered.
Probs pay about same as universal express ticket
I think the $500 per person per day more likely than $150. How much would you be willing to pay, mikeishere?

They don't right now. But I'm sure that is being considered.

I think the $500 per person per day more likely than $150. How much would you be willing to pay, mikeishere?

probs £200 maybe. Don’t Disneyland Paris do such a paid fastpass anyway I’m sure it’s a newish thing in Paris ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!