WDW proposal in the morning advice

Disney0721

Earning My Ears
I am considering booking an early reservation to CP or BOG so I can propose to my future wife in front of the castle, without the "big" crowd. Does anybody know what the crowds are like around this time? Also, if you have any other ideas of places to do it, I would love the hear them. I want my family to witness and have a photopass photographer take pictures, but trying to avoid the big crowds. Thank you

Depending on when you go, Disney may still be offering their hard-ticket "Early Morning Magic" event, held Tuesdays and Sundays. Otherwise, it's pretty dead in the park when you get in before it opens via an early breakfast reservation. We've done this before just so we could take photos around the castle with nobody else there!

It’s going to be harder to get people free pictures now that everyone can be on Main Street before the park opens.

We did Be Our Guest for Breakfast at park opening a few years back. The crowds were thinner than during mid-day but there were still people walking around. Can you get a PPO ADR? That certainly would help. You may also want to contact Disney because I know they do engagement packages too ( of course for a cost ) but it might be worth seeing what they could/would do for you.

I just was proposed to last month at CRT breakfast. It was amazing! My guy planned it all out and I was very happily surprised. First, after the meal, they brought out a covered platter - and I lifted the top to find a glass slipper atop red rose petals. Then he popped the question. After he proposed, they brought out plates full of chocolates and deserts. They wrapped up the slipper for us to take home, gave us 'happily ever after' pins to wear, and gifted us with a large drawing autographed by all the princesses. And a Disney photographer was there from start to finish to capture the whole thing. I really loved it all. We got lots of amazing photos. It was a really special experience. Of course, it cost a lot extra lol. But it was super special. He said he thought about doing it out front - he said you'd just have to get a photographers attention.

I just was proposed to last month at CRT breakfast. It was amazing! My guy planned it all out and I was very happily surprised. First, after the meal, they brought out a covered platter - and I lifted the top to find a glass slipper atop red rose petals. Then he popped the question. After he proposed, they brought out plates full of chocolates and deserts. They wrapped up the slipper for us to take home, gave us 'happily ever after' pins to wear, and gifted us with a large drawing autographed by all the princesses. And a Disney photographer was there from start to finish to capture the whole thing. I really loved it all. We got lots of amazing photos. It was a really special experience. Of course, it cost a lot extra lol. But it was super special. He said he thought about doing it out front - he said you'd just have to get a photographers attention.
This sounds AMAZING! Congrats!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!