WDW Ride Photo Thread

dischick72594

DIS Veteran
(Sorry if there's another thread like this..)

Post any of your favorite Disney ride pictures here..

I have some to post after i scan them :)

This is more of an "odd shot", than a funny one. My husband accidentally snapped this with the camera while we were riding TTA. We really laughed when we got home and downloaded the pictures. It is his knee, and my feet, but it almost looks like they are connected.

FloridaDay4045.jpg

Not funny, but pretty darn cool. We were at Space Mountain in line on Thursday and they had to turn the lights on due to a ride malfunction.

IMG_0646.jpg

Here's us on Dinosaur (in the first 2 rows):
scan002001.jpg

Splash mountain (first 3 rows):
sorry about that other picture! i must have deleted them and uploaded another one in its place!

dischick72594 said:
Here's us on Dinosaur (in the first 2 rows):
scan002001.jpg

I love the guy in the second row all the way to the left of the car...the look on his face is hilarious! Did you guys stage that, or was that real expressions? Too funny!!

So whos Mr Hand Gestures on the Splash Mountain pic, and why didn't that photo get "washed away"?!

Miller1412 said:
I love the guy in the second row all the way to the left of the car...the look on his face is hilarious! Did you guys stage that, or was that real expressions? Too funny!!

Did you guys stage that -- Yes.

I read today that ANY hand gestures made them disappear.

It does look a bit middle fingerish too!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter