6 Expedition: Everest
5 Tower of Terror
4 ‭injun Joes Cave
3 Summit Plummet
2 Shark Reef
1 Alien Encounter (BRING IT BACK!)

Which ones did they miss?

Don't know how the great movie ride would even crack the top 25

Heck I know plenty of folks more scared of the drop in Splash Mountain.

I've been trying to figure out what part of GMR was scary - the witch in Wizard of Oz?

If GMR makes the list, surely IASW should be on it.

I remember sitting in Alien Encounter on the verge of tears from being so terrified. I heard the audio of the attraction not that long ago and while I wasn’t scared now as an adult, it was certainly still intense. Of corse, the movie Alien is also the scariest movie I’ve ever seen so maybe I just have a thing about aliens attacking and eating people.

The part with the "hissing" Alien coming out of the ceiling right over our heads scared the cr@p out of us on our very first ride...not so much on later rides when we knew it was coming. (and I think the effect either got scaled back or stopped working because I don't remember the Alien actually coming down at you on later rides)

You wouldn't think so but my oldest daughter was terrified during the bank robbery and gun fire.. she was screaming her head and the couple in front of me was helping console... it helped.. so where you are today! Thanks!

Speaking of my oldest daughter.... the Back lot tours also scared the living day lights out of her.... I wink at her every time we ride it together nowadays! ;) wait.. that ride is gone now.. sad for me but not my oldest daughter...

Heck I know plenty of folks more scared of the drop in Splash Mountain.

I've been trying to figure out what part of GMR was scary - the witch in Wizard of Oz?

If GMR makes the list, surely IASW should be on it.
The Alien scene. Even as an adult, I would conveniently have something else to do while everyone rode that. The few times I actually went on, the poor CMs tried so hard not to laugh at me during that scene (of course I always ended up in the front near the CM!). As a kid the car getting taken over by a bad guy always upset me, too. Thankfully I got over being afraid of that part:cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter