WDW COVID-19 Operational Changes- Reservation System-Rope Drop Procedures

Has anyone been to Disney Springs and experienced how they are handling restaurants? Are there less tables than before? What about areas that sometimes hold concerts? Are they blocked off somehow?

Has anyone been to Disney Springs and experienced how they are handling restaurants? Are there less tables than before? What about areas that sometimes hold concerts? Are they blocked off somehow?
I've been there twice, I dined at Blaze pizza where they had markers on some tables to not be used, and at Chicken Guy, it's mostly outdoor seating, the tables seemed a bit further apart
The marketplace stage is open and anyone can sit and relax there. as well as the little stage area next to Hangar bar.
I'm going again tomorrow morning at 10am to live stream the reopening of World of Disney and Co-Op, you can watch on facebook, my link is below. I also lived stream the two times I mentioned above

I've been there twice, I dined at Blaze pizza where they had markers on some tables to not be used, and at Chicken Guy, it's mostly outdoor seating, the tables seemed a bit further apart
The marketplace stage is open and anyone can sit and relax there. as well as the little stage area next to Hangar bar.
I'm going again tomorrow morning at 10am to live stream the reopening of World of Disney and Co-Op, you can watch on facebook, my link is below. I also lived stream the two times I mentioned above

trying to decide if I wanna drive out there or not tomorrow. Do you think it'll be pretty busy with those stores opening?

We will get an idea how multiple VQ will work once UOR opens up as they have added several experiences to the VQ.
Again this thread is not to speculate "what might happen" more of waiting for official words and then discuss them

According to the app
US Jimmy Fallon, FF, RRR, Minions, Mummy
IOA Hagrid, FJ
Where do you find that on the App? I looked under Hagrids and see no reference to it. Jimmy Fallon does but it has previously been VQ.

Do I need to update the App somehow?

Thank you.

That's interesting, i grabbed these screenshots on the 23rd
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10223452297801394&id=1406401066
Where do you find that on the App? I looked under Hagrids and see no reference to it. Jimmy Fallon does but it has previously been VQ.

Do I need to update the App somehow?

Thank you.

Def seemed to take them down, I just looked to, and didn't find anything mention of VQ outside of Fallon and Fast and Furious (which already had it).

I promise that's my only off topic post from now on ;)

APH question for WDW:

Is there a deadline to let them know credit or extension? Because if our summer trip gets cancelled (we have two reservations), we won’t be able to go again until October 2021. I would like to be refunded the costs if that happens to be the case. Anybody run into this yet?

APH question for WDW:

Is there a deadline to let them know credit or extension? Because if our summer trip gets cancelled (we have two reservations), we won’t be able to go again until October 2021. I would like to be refunded the costs if that happens to be the case. Anybody run into this yet?
they have told people who have called (including me) that once a reopening date is announced people can start to call and decide if they want a refund or an extension. They have not said how long people will have to pick, I'm sure those details will be announced once everything gets back up and running

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter