outdated

Status
Not open for further replies.
They haven't fully updated them yet (all of the current months posted still show it as Wishes)

Extremely common for the "name" of these kind of events not to be accurate.
They seldom change the name of the MK afternoon parade in the listings in Dec., even though what can be running is the Christmas parade.

Josh has posted that the TAC is no longer the most up-to-date calendar, and that Disney's own calendar is now the best one to go by.

I just checked Disney's site for our days in August (10-18) and they show HS and AK open until 9:30, but the TA calendar shows earlier closings. I'm going to assume that Disney's site has the correct hours.

Eagerly awaiting November's calendar. But, our trip will go into December and my ADR date is 5/28. I'm going to have a rushed few days to plan next month.

I just checked Disney's site for our days in August (10-18) and they show HS and AK open until 9:30, but the TA calendar shows earlier closings. I'm going to assume that Disney's site has the correct hours.

It helps to know that the Disney calendar is generally not posted nearly as early as the TA calendar.
So, if a guest wants to book ADRs at 60 days out, there are many times that the Disney calendar is simply vacant
that early.

So, guests must decide whether to use the earliest-posted dates on the TA calendar to get a rough idea of
times better than 6 months in advance, or to wait until much later to book their ADRs...
and hope for a closer approximation to the actual hours and events.

Which, regardless of where you look... will, for sure, be updated even further as late as 30 days, 15 days, 2-days, or day-of...
as Disney changes their collective minds about such things.

The MK hours are definitely NOT correct on November 1st, since there is a MNSSHP scheduled that evening. Though at least those hours are known. @MrsHull though doesnt need to worry about that day.
What's not correct? They both show the party on 11/1.

ETA: never mind, I see where she has 9-9 for MK.

The MK hours are definitely NOT correct on November 1st, since there is a MNSSHP scheduled that evening. Though at least those hours are known. @MrsHull though doesnt need to worry about that day.

I wish I had to worry about 11-1. Five weeks in WDW? Sign me up!

the WDWprep calendar is also not showing the early closing of MK on 11/30 for the staff event. I believe it's closing at maybe 4:30 instead of 9? Just FYI for anyone using that calendar.

It looks like the November link is working! However, it does not list the times for fantasmic. Does anyone know if fantasmic will be at 7:30 or 8 with an 8pm close in November?

It looks like the November link is working! However, it does not list the times for fantasmic. Does anyone know if fantasmic will be at 7:30 or 8 with an 8pm close in November?

A good GUESS would be Fantasmic! at 7:00PM and Star Wars AGS Fireworks at 7:30PM.

(Or something else.) ;)

Any idea when December hours will be posted?
In addition, in my initial planning I'm confused as to why Disney hasn't posted hours in advance of showings for fantastic, ROL, Star Wars fireworks etc. is there a general pattern as to when this info comes out? I'm going dec 7-15 and I'd hope this info comes out before my 180 adr window for obvious planning purposes. Thanks for any insight you may provide.

Any idea when December hours will be posted?
In addition, in my initial planning I'm confused as to why Disney hasn't posted hours in advance of showings for fantastic, ROL, Star Wars fireworks etc. is there a general pattern as to when this info comes out? I'm going dec 7-15 and I'd hope this info comes out before my 180 adr window for obvious planning purposes. Thanks for any insight you may provide.

Any day now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter