WDW VacationPlanning Kit (DVD)2005?

robdam

Mouseketeer
Is there a 2005 available as of yet? I recently, (July 04), received the 04 version.

To my knowledge it is not out yet. If I recall, it is released usually in Oct or Nov. Be patient and it should be out within the next month and a half or so.

Originally posted by F5CHASER
To my knowledge it is not out yet. If I recall, it is released usually in Oct or Nov. Be patient and it should be out within the next month and a half or so.

How can you tell when it's out??

that that's for the DVD version? They don't mention DVD anywhere on the form.

Thanks jimmybop for the link I have filled this out and recieved the VHS because it does not have a place to check for DVD I was wondering if there was a 800# I could call also is the magical moments the one for 2004?

Originally posted by robdam
I ordered and had received the 04 DVD through the www.wdw.com website sometime last year.

So did I. :)

*********actually....the link is incorrect. It takes you to some strange window I've never seen before. Try the one below instead.

VACATION PLANNING DVD

Look on the right hand side of the screen and click where it says ORDER YOUR FREE VACATION PLANNING KIT TODAY.

You will get the VHS version unless there is a place to select DVD.

They have run out of the DVDs several times and I doubt they will make more of the 2004, since it is so close to the new release.

Someone usually posts on the boards when the new one, or when the DVD option becomes available. Jump on it then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter