We. Are. CHUNKY! DISBoards Epic Girls Trip May 2019 THE END! Epilogue: Dream Cruise, Club 33 and a new TR!

Thanks to Facebook memories Lesley and I also realized that it has been one year since we first met back in Disneyland for the Star Wars After Dark. You can read about that here. We had to commemorate with a "cheers" of our salt and pepper shakers in little mason jars. They were so cute!

I just love this!! Love the way these friendships happen and grow! I wish I could be there more to get to know you all but it's fun watching vicariously! ONE DAY!

We commemorated our Epic night with a group photo!

The best!!

The Epic trip was so much fun. I love saying how I have a whole new world of friends now. It's a wonderful feeling knowing others who love disney and are crazy planners like us. Since the trip we have all managed to keep in touch through our FB group or even meeting up at Disney!

I love that too. You feel like you know everyone. Or at least enough to know you like them!

U7J8AqfHQ6r87as0TlsZXObN_L0zAOJXXr6IRQZPo-vw_pSNELm_LUXIJc96pizoLjCvOePuAFLqHPlUkoQay-x0KdWl24xVfOXecOXdjIC5DMLyb9GBRAUYccY7YUuTTxEuNaMj3aTU3d8OjsDVLRUPLlLQwxbrEicC3LPlLfpWc48A3A9jwqT52379OQhQS_g0R1dNa5y2Nt9K0fzIJ4yEQ8EUSgCu0APqNGFZy3tR40CIhbu4ka5rNGucWQrrQ8ICoaJaQNltVUqPZSf_4bHXc1dq1XEXnhn8cesu3HqvzEG12vaw1b68M93AKgYOj9PdYRmxELvCNs0nCjZH9xqgK3a4CjMHMi9VW17d37TYIt9TOnUA5mKBtdeGPVkgwlo2vcajpbG_zbFm8G2ZC-ZBmHUfirS4RlOKk5C7_EmgwP0S3-dDrm5TKyqD9knC-JUbG49M5Ll5BVEfPCQSGmY08e_DRT_gKxWar1eRiBL0s2VdTVUyf693aOkHpIrkAmM1aKRmX8j2nlVF3mOuseswanwBRQrAinmxGIkHcJyPi06lWHuM0xNcOMIkeGLoUYSvMmPh0RV5Nfje-ht-1rKOQKb64jCO6EO2ywidstryC_Vdjo8O3UhYlCoSGo1O45MUZV4vUIPX7qG2Z2RQYDJDadvdnXms8SSTPsfEX35xZly2wzP4RzTgUrJ0Z6CXLJeLSTXAZJhNPXzMWGxfFlI2iXuqXfRREhB7OgUdTbOb641eAw=w800-h600-no
I love it! Awsome that you guys were there together.

It occured to me and my sister then as something that our dad would have loved. It just seems like something he would enjoy if he were still here. I think this is partly why my sister and I liked it so much. I'm also here just for the chicken.
This is sad and touching and so nice all at once.

As we were heading over to MK I noticed that CS was alseep.
So Lesey finally got payback for what happened in Sci Fi!!

73ZzYDPV5aNlR_Ms8M_hDXIIPOpOgFbCyCLU7C1dw_CmO0r3lS0iHfyxipbQcaBTlHOfEx4aq-0CWMTQvJtAe7nbq1nW1P9wdZq6MEJ4j6gMlodYec7UgS_Zn7AxtBne7BsMR1gHDRWirjdUT0ui1GEV5No1BeaPEbABlMpK6mXnFtLZE1Ko-2g9GKweyc55OZy23fFyTZJUeeXZbHmNBZYa7KpyRo5chXQ6IwBXyPv45CQNRole-MowEUQkMZiAG4C-ZZ9GfhHdW5xlPkd8JdxEhxDYeSOuJ0ffqfA04jCwKNEDlAKpGehPXP3fT-TARF3Qh9-A7162dfhaMtrIUVj9fybYIsaWrrNu_BkfHPRhMiTJk32DFGYf85OnYAN6rjgJLU8_7noJvbNl8A8JuKsXX7hg5JzXEXqum8bQ0X9g9YnzyErmr1InnMujTLGH3Qivi3RKU-M3mufpXwBfgEUHvwUOYW0yOX-8WEF-pf5sWZ-nC2urmt4THkE62uWFZRkBnbsj3-_kQVywZD5Dvk200jA2ryKBhrKDx1yWR8TJ1Sw8Rj-FzUo_oy0jWtYTtXSylQw17EFtXiDFB77RYmrz894gJeUmEsdSt3AKJaBgK_8pL5QPXCg6LsJI05MeBm2Kyg37p8ahAgfpSKryITs3a7mTcRSklQCuPiCqFiCQw3tLFKkrVwapH7GjnfQ1X4N0PoYlbPPzT93C8brJRa0zpcrqRxBYf9LjBY9GFFA_U463zg=w600-h799-no
Payback is a .....

THE END
to the Epic Girls Trip 2019!
Bitter Sweet! Just means more to come! I hope to be mroe of a particiapate in the 2021 trip!!!! Fingers crossed!

So just checking in quickly! Read you MLK weekend update. I came during FoA because of your updates last year....was it?

What you neglected to say about this Festival is that there are art galleries literally almost every 25 yards! Do you know how much damage Fran can do?????? How did you not tell me this?:laughing:

ETA: Looks like you had a great time. We're gonna try for RotR tomorrow morning! MTFBWU

Last edited:

Kari kindly shared the bucket of chicken. It was very good, reminds me of the one at 50's Prime Time.

Mmmmmmm...... Fried Chicken!

And we asked for this even though it's not on the menu: Mac n cheese!

I wish I'd known when we went there that you could ask for that. I only found out later.

The show was fun, but none of us got picked for anything to be brought on stage, I'm ok with that

I'm totally OK with not being picked for going onstage either!

Dessert was then brought out, I think this was the strawberry shortcake.
It was really good but we were all very full!

Oh, I found room in there! I knew it was coming!

We commemorated our Epic night with a group photo!

Nice! I'm glad @pkondz's security guard didn't chase you all out.

I've dubbed this moment the LAST CHUNKY BUS. :sad::sad::sad:

So sad.

The EPIC TRIP IS NOW OVER, but not for long! We're aiming for the fall of 2021 to do it all over again! (There are no details on that trip yet, @Lesley Wake and I will get talking probably later this spring!

Well, I know that we have enough points to be at BLT from probably Sept 28 - October 3 or 4. By then our BCV points should be replenished as well as our BRV points. We could also stay at SSR, so we just need to decide how long we want to be gone, but 9-10 nights is good for us.

I think one of our Epic Trips should be to the west coast, what do you think?

Absolutely! :thumbsup2 I'm all for that one!

We had an amazing trip over MLK weekend! There was so much to see and do! With Rise of the Resistance, Festival of the Arts, MK After Hours and our first Moonlight Magic event, there wasn't much in terms of "sleep" or "rest"
Disney is not for the weak!
Great shot!
We managed to get on Rise of the Resistance twice.
Really! Good for you! I've been hearing how the boarding groups are gone seconds after they open.
We went to visit the new Riviera more than a few times because we were staying at CBR in the Jamaica section which was right next to the Skyliner.
Niiice!
I'm talking like 20 minutes door to door from CBR to DHS.
Wow! That's fast!
The food is divine too! This was the Steak served over polenta with sauteed mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes:
mmm... Might have to put this on my list...
I also have to tell you all about this new float at Aloha Isle in MK. It's a cherry pistachio swirl over iced hot chocolate (like a frosty!) - it is literally the best thing I ate all weekend and I ate A LOT.
Hmmm... I'm not a fan of pistachio, and iced hot chocolate?
(She got the swirl alone and I got the float cos I'm a 🐷)
:lmao:
It was also exceptionally crowded over the weekend. I mean what is up?!? Why in the world would people want to come to Disney on a holiday weekend?!?! Why can't I get a weekend of just no one around?!? :rotfl:
Yeah! What's up with that, Disney!?!?
We need an epic us only and no one else allowed trip.
We got on BTMRR using FP with no issues one morning but when we got off the ride, look at how far the FASTPASS line reached?!? It was on the BRIDGE past SPLASH Mtn
:faint:
:laughing: Nice one. ;)
Look at you guys all parka'd up!
I know those people...
What a great weekend!
Glad you had a great time! :)

we made our way towards Fort Wilderness on the ferry boat. It was our very first time there although Kari must have visited before I think?
It was my first time too, not long ago and I went the same way (by boat).
We followed the signs around since we didn't have any idea where anything was but we figured out where the HDDR was.
::yes:: I had no clue... just followed others.
This was waiting at the table when we arrived:

NpIuGeLuvyeQc_L7dPAbFQhOQcWd23DxxZT67cB_u6f8j3f-r5KBNaTkw2dSBWbuZI0RM5kHDlovTJL1YiSa2QoaJ-x6EQg7czuds4DlM9hSs2L6qy9iKbiI1oqCFG7S6l8pbEiR_qpgPCmj8m49FcoymnyQPTn5graG5SgJqkLNvThfmHNrbIFOK3GhKqyapfC3rC_YHdlIqVcjo1bBZO-rAHZ9Lw01AF6r8Vp7j5T4l7tlAxDqUNEELsxt9DQvmBoskFOzAIjuP90mHMnSsi0hwhrAugU0vw5b_bRz3LvwZAIs68EiD-jh5e-XwyWvJSCnvs69eZDesavO1o6zwngdKXBghjaeu5HyRMlvRt6s5OR0xmXa27yFkVuf_yG5oroxAD0dB6s5fZ-ak9oknk-C3y-euHfTmWOgVY8rmJ_bou12-sJ1lxBKDGDyGH4zJghwmdCShqlz92T5PnO6HtMRbD46CG7Sy9t-aEWy0k5sjtkqroS0v7gKM5bKxnB-1zQk_PzB8D_uK0cpsGLWXDAMx7AXxw2AONVmPgJxdIMrte46MzLUIGEzfuywpkujlbJqSPx5cCYfJJwtybOFJGzS5PYuR9si0k14DdLWXsHEND7RFpxaJGs4HBTXB2Sc_TtGFRfl288mBWZRIf-igsl8GrRon5kL-SD4-iUUc2LQ6GUPskMYbEqpO6mdFbg8O7xx1cNYVLDA-hvDT2NqpupIyl3cm0tZdKIKseZUWzSjB5lHNw=w558-h743-no
That bread! And that salad!!!!

I could live off of that...
BTW, those attending were myself, Steve, CS, Kari, Molly, Lesley, Sarah, Billie, Fallon, Luke, Ariana and Jackie (who was the birthday girl!)
Nice group. :)
We had to commemorate with a "cheers" of our salt and pepper shakers in little mason jars. They were so cute!
I actually have one of those. It sits above my stove (salt) and gets used all the time. I have no idea where it came from, except I know it did not come from Disney.
The show started and it was a lot of fun. Lots of slapstick, and just good ol' entertainment.
::yes::
It occured to me and my sister then as something that our dad would have loved. It just seems like something he would enjoy if he were still here.
:hug:
I'm also here just for the chicken.
:laughing: That was goooood! I'll live off that too.
Kari got a nice surprise as the bucket of fried chicken landed on her plate.
And we asked for this even though it's not on the menu: Mac n cheese!
I've since heard of that, and have mixed feelings.
I kind of wish I'd ordered it, but... I was sooo full!
Dessert was then brought out, I think this was the strawberry shortcake.
::yes::
It was really good but we were all very full!
I seriously think it should come out first.
Boooo!!!!
As we were heading over to MK I noticed that CS was alseep.
So Lesey finally got payback for what happened in Sci Fi!!
I am so surprised at the amount of people who came. And finding out that we actually like each other is icing on the cake. :cake:
:goodvibes
THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND COMMENTING!!!!
Thanks for writing all about the epic trip! What an amazing time!

My favorites!!!!

BTW, those attending were myself, Steve, CS, Kari, Molly, Lesley, Sarah, Billie, Fallon, Luke, Ariana and Jackie (who was the birthday girl!)
Ok how do I not remember being there nor know that it was Jackies birthday :earboy2:

Then it hit me that this was the last "ride" most of us will be taking together.
😢😢😢

The Epic trip was so much fun. I love saying how I have a whole new world of friends now. It's a wonderful feeling knowing others who love disney and are crazy planners like us. Since the trip we have all managed to keep in touch through our FB group or even meeting up at Disney!
I seriously cannot thank you enough for all you did for this trip. It was amazing getting to make so many new friends and more importantly spending time with the old ones ❤❤❤

And.... one last ChunkyDump. ;)

The EPIC TRIP IS NOW OVER, but not for long! We're aiming for the fall of 2021 to do it all over again! (There are no details on that trip yet, @Lesley Wake and I will get talking probably later this spring!

Perfection!!

I think one of our Epic Trips should be to the west coast, what do you think?

YES!!!

What you neglected to say about this Festival is that there are art galleries literally almost every 25 yards! Do you know how much damage Fran can do?????? How did you not tell me this?:laughing:

I'm really hoping they have that pistachio cherry float when I go in a few weeks. Can't see the pics yet, but it sounds right up my alley.
I hope so too! We will be back in exactly a month from now and I really need that float again!
In the first picture, I think you should have just walked away with that sign and mailed it to me... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Noted for next time!
I laughed at the second picture, because it looks like you are looking up the guys nose for boogers....sorry...think like an 8 year old boy today!
Hahaha. The photographer was like, pretend you're gonna give him a kiss!! And I was like, um ok, but I really don't know what I was doing!
Sounds like a fantastic time!!
It was!! We had so much fun!
Wow what a fantastic weekend. I am not sure you could have asked for more - except maybe warmer weather ?
Haha yes indeed it could have been much warmer!!
It was fun getting to hang out with you and Steve a little last weekend. A bit disappointed the arrangements at Nomads were not ideal. :sad:
Would have liked to have hung out with @Jenny Sanders , @Mollydolly334, @pepperandchips, @ariane37 and @ArielSRL more than we were able.
Great seeing you Doc!
Yeah Nomads can get really crowded. Hopefully another time!
I love both of these photos!
Thanks! We had good fun. The funny thing is, this is actually the 2nd take me and Molly had to do of our serial killer photo! The first one we took during the day was lost and never showed up in our accounts! So we recreated it that evening at DAH!
It looks like you guys had a great time together!
We did! We had a lot of fun and Molly is just so sweet and cute and we really enjoyed her company!

Noted- ask for mac and cheese
Yes!! It's part of the kids menu from what I gather but most of the adults order it too!
Noooooo!

The last days at Disney are always hard but I bet it was extra difficult with all the new friends and memories from this trip!
Yes, so sad! I can't believe the trip was over! But we were left with the best memories!!
Mmmmm, strawberry moonshine!! Not gonna lie, I could go for one of those right about now....even though it's only 8:33 a.m.
Ah so that was what it was! It looked really good!
YUMMM. That was so delicious. THANK YOU to whichever of you geniuses knew this was secretly available!
That would be @Lesley Wake !!
@Lesley Wake was very determined to get me up there! I was kind of relieved I wasn't picked LOL
LOL I would dread it too but I would definitely cheer for you if you did end up there cos it wasn't me!! Woot! 😆
Awww, I just love this crew!!
BEST CREW EVER
This really was such a sad ride!! All those "see ya real soon" hugs!!! :hug: :grouphug:
I know!! Such a bittersweet moment!! :grouphug:
It was so fun following along on all the Epic trip's shenanigans. It seemed you all had a wonderful time with many happy memories made. :goodvibes
Reading about all the fun through a lot of trip reports definitely has me excited for the fall of 2021 one! (We won't be in the middle of a move so I'm making that one.:laughing:)
Thank you!! It really was a blast! An exhausting but amazing trip and we all have our own stories to tell!!
Hope you can make it in 2021!!
Sad that it's over but WHAT a TRIP!!!!!

And yes, Epic Dis trip to the west coast would be awesome :love:
What a trip indeed! It certainly was epic!
I am definitely rooting for a west coast version one day!
So much fun to read along :flower1: thanks for sharing the fun!
Thank you so much for reading!
Although I've fallen behind many times (stupid work and life getting in the way of my dis time :lmao:), I'm :sad: to see it be over.

Hoping DW and I will be able to join the fun in 2021.
LOL aren't we all behind?
Yes that would be great!
HDDR sounded so fun, a great place to have your final dinner! Loved hearing about this epic trip and how much fun you all had!!
It was a really fun dinner! I'm really happy we planned that as our last meal!

It was such a great trip and Joe and I were so grateful to be included!
It really was!
I just love this!! Love the way these friendships happen and grow! I wish I could be there more to get to know you all but it's fun watching vicariously! ONE DAY!
Hope you're able to join in in 2021!
But otherwise hope to see you in a few weeks!
I love that too. You feel like you know everyone. Or at least enough to know you like them!
You definitely feel like you know a part of them from their trip reports and from our FB group. But at least you know that everyone loves Disney!!!
I love it! Awsome that you guys were there together.
It really was! Also it was the 2 year anniversary of myself and Karilynn @Malia78 meeting for the first time too!
This is sad and touching and so nice all at once.
Thank you! Our dad was a fan of slapstick comedy and country western shows so he would have thought it was really fun!
Payback is a .....
It certain is!!! 😆
Bitter Sweet! Just means more to come! I hope to be mroe of a particiapate in the 2021 trip!!!! Fingers crossed!
Yes!!! Hope you do!!
So just checking in quickly! Read you MLK weekend update. I came during FoA because of your updates last year....was it?
Yes it was probably me, LOL.

ETA: Looks like you had a great time. We're gonna try for RotR tomorrow morning! MTFBWU
Buahahaha. I really had to stop from looking at all that art!!! BTW how much did Fran buy?
I saw that you got a low boarding group for Rise. That's so cool! I haven't had the low boarding group luck yet, boo.
Mmmmmmm...... Fried Chicken!
It was really good!
I wish I'd known when we went there that you could ask for that. I only found out later.
I would have had no idea either. Lesley told us!
I'm totally OK with not being picked for going onstage either!
Me too!
Nice! I'm glad @pkondz's security guard didn't chase you all out.
I guess there's a story with that?!? @pkondz?
Well, I know that we have enough points to be at BLT from probably Sept 28 - October 3 or 4. By then our BCV points should be replenished as well as our BRV points. We could also stay at SSR, so we just need to decide how long we want to be gone, but 9-10 nights is good for us.
Yay! So cool! We will probably be at the Poly for half the time.
Absolutely! :thumbsup2 I'm all for that one!
Sign me up! Maybe we could make that the 3rd annual Epic trip!
Disney is not for the weak!
No sir it's not!
Really! Good for you! I've been hearing how the boarding groups are gone seconds after they open.
They are! It's so stressful for like 2 minutes when the park opens! :laughing:
mmm... Might have to put this on my list...
You should! Go write it dow now.
Hmmm... I'm not a fan of pistachio, and iced hot chocolate?
It was delicious!! But I cna understand how you will not like it if you are a fan of the orange creamsicle that was in the orange bird sipper :laughing:
Yeah! What's up with that, Disney!?!?
We need an epic us only and no one else allowed trip.
I don't understand how this didn't happen?!?
Look at you guys all parka'd up!
Yeah, it felt like CANADA came to FLORIDA.
That bread! And that salad!!!!

I could live off of that...
So yummy!
I've since heard of that, and have mixed feelings.
I kind of wish I'd ordered it, but... I was sooo full!
Stop showing signs of weakness!
I seriously think it should come out first.
Dessert before the meal? That should be an option for all!
Thanks for writing all about the epic trip! What an amazing time!
Thanks for reading and being a part of it!! :)

My favorites!!!!
:grouphug: we missed you Chunkylush but we tried to do you proud. I got an Annapurna Zing!!
Ok how do I not remember being there nor know that it was Jackies birthday :earboy2:
I think you were on your way back home that night?
I seriously cannot thank you enough for all you did for this trip. It was amazing getting to make so many new friends and more importantly spending time with the old ones ❤❤❤
Aww you're so sweet Kari, I would 1000% do this again and it really was my pleasure to plan since it's what I enjoy doing anyways. :)
Let's drink to 2021!
And.... one last ChunkyDump. ;)
Of course!!!
Perfection!!
Can't wait to start planning!!

Post Epic Trip Epilogue - Disney Dream Cruise and a special visit to Club 33 in MK

The day after our last epic dinner at the HDDR, Steve and I set sail on a 4 night cruise to the Bahamas on the Disney Dream. I barely remember much from the cruise, only that I ate a lot, and did a lot of nothing - LOL, but I guess that is a sign of a good cruise! It was beautiful when we visited Castaway Cay, we spent a lot of time in the Rainforest Room and we dined at Remy, which is the Dream class ship's fine dining French-style! It is a lot like Victoria and Alberts in the GF. Here are some pictures from the cruise:

qJnZxlJSoJ4wjrQWAxRWauBwQmKt-2lPj1tI54SArBOqVyMdjoH1lp0BeevJVHwmD9hexOLTP7rxQ9Vfouc-6YKb1y6jXJrpOzLjUiVHgYumadVflFnai7TL0-TkkQZoNq_hmJwVdowTu2IGBZZJgkQE5FNosWVTxxbkTe4yyuGHogxZs13qZUIVooLHFd6qHVo17AHngIGx5-oREQbs1_evRGtCiTZ_wGVSvz6gdvlvjHN6Ap29QVd_4Z7j2tYxvzIgjLz9ZnnFzXzZ1JxDXoqpdRoZYK8B8a_XFrR1NSGC_dYXC60Uah3_P70xgzJUocggterslQgx7eFITFTc3uCq5rQ_n_2YYM9KwYABA3EQKFOuJ_eLH8kxi6H1NzO-QsNsEcf731M4yNGZQSa9kRyBts5ujMcTMRlZNQ92nmyx01JKheAaZVzGL5l1pamODWMPRo7Pdhbf0OlMRJsJTNCqa8pHIZcV7DdFs_NAHOubQV0wokQq0ybD1WHs1DRpDnenCvI1OjGDTphkOku-Jd_14IXGyCfyxZ58SwlUacs-z-_b9L1uUcqhtHgDQ12GYCrJZqUJpgIEtH6diNqYnnPdlnLnEQpNw1RFbS-OqM5LAei3IHLOAJKSBl68T0cKUiU5VpNREi5bacnXQozr45M1nMWMtF8JyNzn-geZOwwO-Gm94QK8Lcy9=w600-h800-no

JTc54mVdCzq-5cv6t8Oz5uBpzFtxiRdHcranNtjTAzt3u5uPCFHFzwaClVB7cEQEVpGx5mGdJBofOC_QNN1ODd7NKUORGMsyJt6g_f9Aeb5XHbGgOlx9fsRtQTt4kdmn3kHVC11a06A9-u0nq760RALqFi1avGcpE_Gfs84SWXGJfwGXtE8kP2KIgMKAdjazXHvXKE0GfOsjdybfu4iUdis114b6RjbEdteqO1loJXznirtusNGTqxAC4RCfxC0uichTA6dN6KDveHamZ8yUf2JC9rA23l1GsMOeRzjPk7g05zMOl1TkupD5E5q7j_56zDlqCc7M8a4iRG0ZpaaIT8lv7mMDjAlqRB_DgyVIBOP-vTsd03xzOyqd_c8v0xYxM4kxux59JX3apNWireTw2SIkH-DNJvLhw_YgbOCXOKCXyzANQdYn-59HgY3eqo9IZxPMHfG6y89Hs7RXMwJX_ztYBsuClXFh6iqLcemV38po8sAAWAQ7vladIowSVz8cGRPnG1_Qd2M4qXI911FQxjNheTZVxH7zpxFX_0LtlyJv55W3nIszJVNrL0c3b3_pBs5sPuMSiWazTtYjeBO9_BXTiojNLQEuOoPpfxIKpFAuFSyvwOoF6N7Vw2W6Xw4aEMtx5RxxFQCmAyVlZp3Y8OcmaEZ6K-Mt6s0O-HJuMDK8xWm6ruP_ar23=w600-h800-no

mY2gRzOABHLJGxrl30vpNxFxtu5rf2AbLOEwYrWMh01BK5x5jQlo2DMbbxZ8Q5bH4ebMMkQYEXAilpYjWViGnCvDpDz0GTn142lRq2VsLI0-qzfJ7ZmSvPV4KYWI6IqTfIkITETvJFAMxMffEv0KKRpP-286pfHWKb8eksLcnAfOy3lE2KOnqT01ShLaXqvnAhWMcLZW9KJhm87wU__YvYhEYYmNJveuPRejcM3a97dTbGCPhP2AlvTch3nvmepfXckBOW0Mr4jEPMtG0u_by7-TliTvKgDYmlPHdGx61rGic9gcXGXIBQ0BfuEiKSwBWa4EbWQ8P1V8N_3PKjrquyPz_MfFc46_2ATMbVTRP1Jv275kAMy-6pznmx9ffRVKiRLvkCMTT-Y9DERnjkHUG63DxMtSyMbGqapDgqJEOjctjJHKjxYU_GLe5KyrwybgV3_d37-nFtZNAN6m6x5Gn2CESriv_wwJB4iFQvkzAXoN0kNv-IxJNtCv9P32AHWZQ39l2e3ZB61xBvxU7oFQhUXdTdUooEz_UrMyIg66GG0nvf20qS1bjcFTJ6fcGZjfmyaWdreTxA5QvozCZX_mouJ7UR5yWX18RnY_j-Ps90-LR8ZYIzL7oZ4wSief-X_L2TYX3tL-vkGdJ-4pytF06n-GoQ7SCLer1I_Wq89eAwUSEMQCwlIjKrBo=w800-h600-no

-SW3LzdZuFKzKpQ4F2-BD91TvqKAT-BKv7Ymm8S9ssFJsi7mTLQFlqqKFA2YDVWQ2HnniV9m4HqNOtHLRmklNVl8l_UneczCtb_fl_W6XLL3gtyPExYwaXAc4JYGyMgCOJWzlIuzKxUOz3s55r-Hj5L51oliqFvl1BtD72CXVXA_lGTCbreEmkYHeg-btlGTpsnz-ZsBd7iUEMfOZgP1Acd9vFrX4jylV_48z4jCFarLxYkyRu3GTf0r8ehWcMnu7eN9o6zFPP0zny1Ofb34CUeVanrsl_P8HdR_89ar7EohX37OeHpOa3s6v1PfIpQRcmHlTrGPQUnxw_ps8au-m6-n91_jCqVUi71uHrroio5C_wxi9FLwRn7Z5qg8BlZoJsQLbI2eDWfB72UzR05Pqlt8LYoPXcw3cS0uPULoHL60VtuQYlI7jUK9hRAF9nJ8JHDnsftlXkqlFPLa-ZJG8xlFp0QygMzKl47MQwyP2D0H4zCJWGl4ddrgVjHOW0fwTecg13m7mHX-vZi8fOAy72nuuGnGgVNo-wZrbGizGwwAH9b5x1d2BWe8ZlE_uTfzQEYddYSCOu4Oae74SL0sHMy2YyBNFGQCVIW8vpnEyv63WHwYtnaCdte9YhYtiqYl4j9GcTyyN1oyzuHfL852eJGYFVvgZz54EIDdVO2XictHGg72pEejVAVe=w800-h600-no

The Dream's kids club has a Star Wars themed section, and it was really really cool. It was sort of a prep for Galaxy's Edge, ya know? LOL. We visited during an open house and here's me doing my best co-pilot pose:

qABdXBFCtnwQeFW6fUpXjHJhdgaWpIrTVF7kw7Igv3TnbfHk0NRGb4dl6CyrACcIg30iq-h8sxgzmM9HNZ41vAFp-Hu6F7_Y7kkjb4PSO-sQzKSw3A_mtVJCqF1l-hp4QFKF_WbtIZ52pwm08ymKPRxEihM7-YsRZfQrKDhg4BXA-lGnncDwGtt4HFLQuHqjvv8HBylePIrogEFB2STar315YEeSX4bldrvO6WUgA52p_YjtPLYCACfDQHOeECMqmSdJehRR_b0AtdBxU7r3CHsV8ydVvPXIpUTK1EZRfJ0L8QEUKAH3gDHIQO4KwiZ_H2nIiSm5uofL7xDcVtlyTATSuCRv62dXdVrZ_j3PB2WWOnHvRvw9-VztvDUmHCkR3AncZY7nm_h3HOfXoSOkpUANvmxa7oWNYyJCadijEf_kw_ltrJ_e0Fse7Uis43RB0HvhALC5OUXo3YynTxS__hqB1gUTBMYmH37_rSVA7vnok_dn8QIV--yIPwW_spgN4FsdMoOCrF23eHKnK3V-HZQTUsqSa-i1dDNCkOD2ri6o6TWeCHlUJERwIJw9fUrDk5GOsY_ut8pQixF25xXu4XTh_SvGWxubu0Xymj0MP0R83Nb8uBbde4DiWm9-u8LxqLwLyes_yWoARNSd4CqiTutpcmPiHfFMrmZdpXuw9ndGdtUcihqkDGPe=w800-h600-no

Castaway Cay is so beautiful!

K2m2ZE0U636PBFm4DvEjpziOsjfJ4jvMImxWT0F07aUdjSAef8PPrQU50sKSQ1VYqpk9CS7gnGndytgoRv5I4VSHomUJV-Ps70RS8zpFurek4pjnxdytozZh0pBKjV96T_2bfiXPMDjut0Jt18Mh1rl4EJcll_ApJHLso1bhgikqG51NS6171SDulpmUSjYyKtg64QCbkeLauzzMK6N8p9eXBNfrcNQKT_F9TEacXxkwiXvBrF23w455bY5nKjGA-TBscp95Co7sudIbVdz3Dn_CO92BTMFEZT6Fg0ivwiV98aFdR0h61Qq9HYFgR6CAfPP3Rwm0FC2JgoIDyL2wQY_ot7I50aGiLCMUz2p2SuLLcFkRcyJVbflKVVtYS4eu9b01ut-RUly0S1VD1Fc-Qilj4biXCrbod8wydHlcnTj5NhiCSwpVcX_4JSta9rQEXRUB3C4CH-1cq2-MusR750mM2x59PdPh02Kffw_5M-CtzqRIl4YS0KnnqAfNgWiU3SB9555paQF3ApzgrDgzMWIzgzx5BicAyZyI1gJP1sdPJp-VikM0s464kx_eJLgg-GDmj58ZPV_QTunzEG8hvG1KuNW2QrEWTiCFHU1S6PXSogskKbqkt1AlAKpEKwo2QU3d9KaZwf-LaYLHVmQGw3npOpoHL6gPDEZ0uEGeXtdls57IddYVzvFV=w800-h600-no

WEVnobwqMhj1_2HsmmR3wp0hifeTcBJy3g414BNCH4akIPjbvitn9uptafhIlhG8AVpFW6BFRPPVDbv8k1Yg-mKYaVg52kxMnWh-3ZDEQOUS_j7FBI8M8fo8Q0KT7IuIbuDot89uiKj9KeIehrIuOdWuPWnAd-VwJbUxtWunidVTh03QaniKwXeKUmmUTmDaoAzV5hw-5K441L1KBzVy-FM3NpQasRPfai-acNG4I907X7qZPeuqSy5xICoT6KCMXJ7wY6TkeHp0kwcTZiHqgNmwZRH4p8wDRHph1aP9fc2RMPxqz6Y53niq-_g26IG9hlTttiNLIKY56P9Rk5wExb8iCQ0ozn1hAv2bfEQQx7-ScZG5EWZLT-u1mFc8PHjVQoRqiNZS7M0d080rdN7iXEZMrxHtHSi7Y_zfdDPOYllUFhb-dCsogOcorxpgWtjkEAqbSyM9E2oso6HJvbJnvMG5tUHbxd6dT434evT6AwKC51MCM5rlXYicS4h4mmK7kOXN6zpsUVtifmqtWwBmpCfLGfyK8yI02paygq-jTxa-Ug5J2gV8C5XgJ3fphAiSvbMgHmsTXXWXYzsfDHTbxpzQwfpiqqyQO7Ap618rJly0HHqGUhXVCISrBA9xuSCjI371Gt7koCG5dm0bcZ-9Gt-nX66U1QZyEtkUFPfsoUOKLFgRZYOTyZUa=w800-h600-no

HhIkmqj9ne8oT_NMhB3uPJM_h-o3ydeljG6dy5ktATfdtYThl3BUQlvLyW3F8w1-JAPZiNdnPbJTzWCbMvHJBjXBHtjk6METhtdO_ti99WnEYey9GYFCyd_iaifJEQj21Jy_zcEy5N4LRLvZSRA0t36tEFcfSrBFexxWGg-QZmvfV0D3gKNGwxHSxmsUql935A4RnBW9V9L7VeBCfieJbmp57baPh7-JU-IMfdtkglghkChuoqiiOK9oRXGfBu9_oeE8pb6sxp2XLdiC-2hrcvrXv2bAod-Tr1E3iPY_b5So26fVoywELdCz-Wvi-2kxphy57loAxtnEUx5g37fShQDoLYPSnzSsgTWL20aNLp3sguKPZhcAs_5NTbL0QLpKSyRX_GrBZCk8O0BoMXpiF16QlTDlBiU04f_w0xtjSph78aW6jHwbmo7bjEDtV-cUd5cBZrgX-Vtaq3kdXcPRB1gFxaQ1WOLPXhWqfUWX6sPHPREgPGdjc7kI2gBIlRTpZc6dSud1NrJ_kphckoKdwpI_rckUgclqgrqbPCkt9n-YRuSo3asVrsG7Qhu9E23xP3v90QBJv1-7AfmHZYa30Flr7YGooD7Ft3jB_oZ7Ot2d68gQuZO_5XVwBFfcgBhmf1u41BcM3mE8-X3E-cZbjm-lkFH-YZUD9C_CF8GU6hGCCBOt9fgMwbO8=w800-h600-no

CbjDToZ4yFmnDOX45QxaGejh1YnUfkFwUEX27oCG97zuDA3pdYf9qdTJoV4cnOqSmCJO2PHrqzwzji9ywrvAUO21V74t1CTYqu9QmVTxaWLDD_HMln7qQV5IRqwoJ8TncyMLLsUWD1qY12x0ZsnyEzww3L5skoOAhlARneRvlRlYA3QsdDfoj5XJwf9mGOAbFTw4KHCNS-aPVEWxncd42xTs8PUIHW5IeOU-ZdR-VT3z1e9RYVYDclowkZP689yINg9vdKtCoD724XURWuhP7M-6M7W_S7it2ojCgWZjzZi_xp6_09NtqolqPl2cCXLmsTe2Ov_sSwycI_dmNFft-wWWMkDQ8ZO8KZ9aTnBsVMxdu_Yth1W-wtRMT6Dxp2qddSvaKF9y1UMZLmdvbucFPdjq_i6bg_qUfMFtBjWWG7WK7EYjkdLYXUT-QY7ZNTe2O5uE7m8XknZjyffhYIAAUj_0-l584ebBU6tBGble-6Stxg44Hb_HNKxkFE5CKSs9CNOt8auuHc68md5ACaCHs8OrG0bOEkKxbXe97c_Q8KPfaKq800nGROTkie0OCvgcihkSZYCUInNitVXI77abPvJNVZLu2g_EFGGXCc-srH-BQWz4xyeE5T6_BBAxOMeHRJ6Y8T7rjcpBfg-EGn5uusaV5EOE7tYEJC3-yY7VAoa6wPeNQnY3qr-n=w600-h800-no

I had to leave our mark in Castaway Cay!

QEpyWg_9uGg8gvdeL1k9QPT2Ks5J931kiWET2ncQ9C5I1p1csFJNktuECl5f1j1wbKIj_4e1q0s5C_0WiuiNYTlfy9i4uLufm3XXUqvncc-fn7xpHhr7G4WMGULI2cqc2nZUb40u9Xk4Hy7_80LebFbJvKgE8AJzNvKNNQMy8z1xmUXZtD4bVFgtc3F1xDixfQvh8RRN37B6aA_HDeqBc1t7Yo6Ou8W9weoFnMrYuzeuvfha6oi61yyWjF9xUWulHnzxN6x69rQS4rRNL2ph_fOtQrygdazvCNeVmk0q5bm10oGNs-T5VnhIzfXoHxJRUDXxdWs3sDq0Lk24MNvWi0VVGnz7-Cqt2GeFwEF-RcuhrdGrFSWG8yfF2A_ZOUqzFaJaJgwDZUQXx9Pr5osJxK8wrK4LT7dhtyxIyrgrXTRucS_PqVvwAjFP9PCqfrbs4yjWdzrSDlXuymgrv91oAIwkSp5cV843l10YZw7Uok8LIIvxScUfQQNlkFLbJNkK3jm15Qhh60IEzgRzyPZr3Aszlpg2T5vfpPvu_boC74Z1V_-r_s-rQ-NyejQozvHcEpyAJRW2uHoETOXmhEb_2pD9IOPgJQnHiKzNw7SnPtt74HrW0DZkbsIpIyiWxl8JiA7G2avcofseWplWysfe5BzIO-_ZQMxsB5rpYVqErj-oPfcho_fCNKGo=w800-h600-no

Remy was delicious!

WmZwbmsErhEnooXPDf6QY1x3ZmjS0-KRi-qNMLLCN0ufA2Ni7MenE40swqW3JiRDWG87GwCdV3MrdvB03-u5magJ36VhJ-HkN5LvhP7dTdgw8yRHgHZBf7VYkuiXpJ_BUvZgYx4nwFR9NtKn_RtufajTm74HaRaZP0leUdrGs6LfJBSuhkm_mJYd13I29L1PKtktBbFkE2UQD7Lda7Syr1hEGG5fjhJMCJn3ZcZv5CrjaQIjKsDEEqUokBLIDaSIY3zV3lul0ps7ue2eSgvNEyn4rhweNQjP8ppupz9I4u6PG_itQrMFCXH3C_Sl3AOfORfdhwlsP639C6ZuGrpWW7DsMYdOWbDebobWiaQk2wHphuA4r_4OADta2PP_lnkQwlcEOH6xrqwe48D0PGeFyIbjOBF9h5GsYvRW9bfZbpw9Jox0nS0TaDVgQEZaYEOCHjstlIvrBExk9EUB1C1Npyt2KXQKrVP0acflwE3C32Q3oRsHy2FPBZrPVpUiW7udP1hgeKwzivbtn0WzWKwIKpo0uEa5r9rDAHbxSXRHmkVU5O7KBBFVGSUkcFQ-xVywoOej1znFghJf12VtK__36yEuoYgikK3MFJPvQ8EFGYHkRjoS2g9gVNTWfDtppOSe31ZdvM0xsy2FLxYhLUYDst2oTQEEaPU9DKKAJojaPDKimJfykckNx9M1=w800-h600-no

cZR1dhkElfQYBozL4ChXomAfu_eFGYfQtXLkt3ZbbYadPd1lKm4fedWFsFwUqgRf2n-ZmuGiyBME4a-flPyE7JhsPYy3WcGSRy5JoaFrqwwYlhLqv3jkenWzWLtujbFUz8U4Q9xoMzdj5fxd_CiQNHyam2AqCaZ4CZNw21y_HdKoChqT0kGkS4QG5T9Q69XGToQTAIjcolcZOfaRUL-b0CEbVTAEHOb4BYUBasThgqIIEU1dncIf5eIZIujxcA9fQgE7OCekQgPel-2efZwxbmBTBIqsuq3RHyWJhF_JBscypx2K_5z45oIfeptrIZS0oITxeuErRu7EYotBMgtuFnAeknKVyujuCf6xJfWGrfflRQBWl_c1M3aDNObX6a9sqyxUqpNTUQEflDbSNNLebGFRejoOWDQbSJ7xu4faE7kKBgldX43n8dC8piDG9Po6--dQcrGz_tIjrWnZLacfbSxu3SOACwXscJ820wjIiAItZ31ED99XGIdgBzgrp1ZwZEA4g7dDnJBXWlsZlq6My9Y0Yta2YLVUU8sM2eJSk52HIhi0ksUdGkjJ1STt1RnNEec6wdCK3hmIfZ_BhoJxJTt6qRsA6fvtWSsXC_bpYz2UUN-T9mjHCYtoPJEzeXqJDYfWr3WCssZI7-2qpQsiPmtYJ1P2S44iWfoH7yBhSsHMH43rQrd5PetU=w800-h600-no

Ws9MNQl_KhKQ2B9_UNSZFzfrEMFijn9eRLMGu221MyBx17y4ZAZibHRNBB3kQi6kcWSkiYkncGSDX22S6lEc_aCitL8G2OerR2omLNcElCaipYEW8XHF6Qqoq8YwklreqYbAkHWfapFRZjuAkIL86l2QPX3N807zECya3NCCT_0Mh5v1vYQvduRMuoS4oC_MLOKMxnwEggEg9MXJotfFlb2ChWHXLgkUZ4dFwkHmlDU1HWUdgVSmyuXYb_AS_eHefn9v3BwTi_gBFxjgFuJxi8D9YyJIuWovrTjeJg9v859I1mYC7G3YIoyNNZtdAgxgPdTXEQfbPjDU9IDkDAjfOdCI7s7NDgl-0YaUefB5SacvVjypyx3kVyotTTlXVg14hekrHjbZaRqfWMZnjWYyPeYtk4AFKcWOmyypUXG9aMlfB6YSpdPCqfL2NK5t_IldV9S_wIMtAd3NcvpvVBKkE2J7YhUidbMS9BZQfwSLt1Zg2xLdSLMU65NumlOmYE-V7IXvA_JtDL8fG7al1xRLpKTab0YqcTeucYLKGd6fcziit3-qEXwl65bVMhE0Iqr8o7vqTi8zT2OID11fXinmEbsjO45t9CbDhfVs0io5bJZfrHJHgwQ7iZ8C3sCfsrEDLqOHFL9wMTphpusow11L9O4aqOOIYj258ZtG0pUVMSZDbr8MLJ1JnE97=w800-h600-no

v8QgcswXIcs9uwrybvGVAuoojx3h54csbBgq_Vrd-t0BwIseoSWlhrYm38E3X4fV9PVIg3PQJBkxJTJQOc750bcy-72UP_BUrc1YhmNoE7U9kP7aAb9C2XZUgy7U32KDlwaBDbWbziTUceM5seqS8GYw-sDNmlcblY9lhXyaurs6toA94OZjcf1ySoVX_ouTGxZtkt_NNlQMsNp-ysqp_p-bVj-k2ryE5D0mQB1TEs0tenV-kvnTLitQNjvrnNJ81V6mpA17y6ICQXNmKjozXg6ZzwdL6MmtgdpMulDnRGXnoQb_W-oSLoU_XklCqBbqoODRRZuLIwekWAPYKkHx5Fa2y8kGLmiNkSXjgyhNXFXbxlFRpsgpcmKLVps6Mcm5Qg_ITNDewtxqDQeKFNNzPWRcHGp8IEUb4Az2OzA4p0Dy8_MlSa1Sc20LCRi7ObcEWW7S17vClG0RPwBCIGFDjJda9PCpTpMKvyBg7Ya7NCdQukvaFHaqGwMqCgOvDQiD8ylhxWQsNTaB3pJf9yrLD9mCYxG7KVRMKWracZPjcBjOiFac0Lp2gIKvbp-NpT8pUrA8iSaUEzp_BTldQPnHhzhYvuftmPpBi-cETwymFJ5Wi4U2jRD8i2En-YLwkv9PG-g9eKR9ppVeoVDewVDU3c9rWm3hlTreGA92AEMem4lyKjgsM870pSgL=w600-h800-no

C5_IXuMh1Nm1CibUSIhPiCvAzyXmWs3I3qY15Ft2Xq_rAUGRgLN2_0QtvA2KCv3RGWTeKmXcVAisiDMEmWsuHdRPb-ECrF28ryvNAk568K5YrFf5FhCGnxi9UyEWXbYshBj4QFnEGqiHH8YgK8e03sDs4RCRFs6pSF6UzAV-yPxPEbU0YlfB5Zh31DpyE4fOJbZwYmMbRURXEM3qzOWUT-s6rmhOoXFC9thbZVwFqQZHYmXEP5_oMI8cxmcOzjqNRfFoZjdBtHbndrmgDYCGLASkf-vA1Sokoeb1fQYFc8sb8r7q6hM5SQX5_taSGLHQRJ7cJQGG8mZ23SkSpAjgncNIV1ZBc-A-DaCgtXyXCB4gS-oAEw0apNAvFyJqItwdKQ3cqhmJA-0st_tMr91P7Bu533lfSLOckv7bAi1ZMJAraQ79Nxdhcotq_6YXyXu4RXrYP2q7GiwMBN8X77gBV4RqpNHMLaGHoryvXecHk_R0H_-kSKMBRRLadA9u_wZnjEH0HHudF3MP8K_cYU90cGPz4oe4d4u6jPTZld5OfUNyyW1z9Z6e8luXb6b2pvMA-AIMitdTr3LvVJB1-PrZd7ANCJYrQ88tjKRApO077ATvpjAwfWqaEuNrJj97orqqNbfG5NUqjLKR8S6etRSX55YpmInhZSdQ3kdL6X2rkMSPEHhnnvYsxna_=w600-h800-no

It looks like we got our fair share of character pictures so maybe we caught up with Chunkysis by the end of the cruise.

Actually, no, LOL On her last day at WDW, my sister went to the parks by herself and took a bunch of pictures before her flight back to New Jersey.

hnx5QB4lZkhQcwldY09YOji0n0Xwiv6L4YN1ZYSslBHaBTgEu4_EoBMlCXsJwiDce7PjDQVmGcBBek5g75hwd-mjPRBhffR2Qa2ebmwhOjkwY6Rl-Yb9fIG3GM1r2oIKtqWZKpssQYEafS2lWQf4VHtTlhmkbiU_miJy7DrWFRuFglzj1Y7crH_qw-aTo3dg2Qv6MT5lXGLTlx07TJB_hsIO2Q4ifq6gwvP8wEw3lqhZ_tWJkI3enikZndsKoFOvufHGVfOwtNHAUQKBBZqEpgncYrPR4AkuSXY0nhIyDokSn21gbm1XSs0zXgF7EB-A5PbHO70pRvRi5L8mnXJHGfuIWYptR8QdnKZkgHQodShx6z15bPPWoZ1u7uk9PH3xbz4TvGKxS7a6rpUrQwXn-PySQDyrjBXYfBrd2Q6rxMCnz5yDOg7KmJ2KD1fwooBQ44N5iHjZvCn-1P0BtDq89vQcBhptZstB-Z2YGdoLNOK5jIN50v00qZsu-usK9P9a1dbB8AjApvWwM5aO7SX7Wyd5lCN-y3LeOD0jN2SUJ-kR9USQHKFGcvoXwqAoe2sJQalCc7wxhS6-yGogVrDmEvMQhzKC8CkVgGBMmeiq6QmUm7WqmcMkLWEZ6d6gexFhiBQJ8zKAw5R_DSSnYMGvWZ02WC-p7CFSwQTqEN9qkNGxvhFYrNZ8suLAb9QhP7RrxkfTlKlWzxgmmi202FEuxXqYfqJVrkYv4O1mfsmiM2gg3FkWeA=w750-h500-no

7thT2DUryztIwVrnW2WTa8l7o6WBYpEsSu1pomVhArJQ_iZh0c0mGe5F3YNc1o6T7ztjDzRVrTjuQlohiaYRDfgfsd4nn2Y6u82bI7GYMOS60N8Mxo7u01TkALPCBXuChOpE5txuWNTnqxPoBXN6t15wLVlcYTVtCxyBPLFFXFgqs_000t5DjfKwTHGtbivruED8E4RHeucO_nQ8HcSjspwuL2L4P4DPEQhLA-KsKk0fyjkVLg8_RYR8iUi7ZaLlI5ygGMNblpGMRRqp0CfqbYXqvNWyGLFyskFc2Tl1lBIg5RTXBqRitNjSm_Zgr5Hkda1WGtSjubg4iLfIkia8NdEjwxXP-aC8LbXTteUCQN4rt1ZUy2a6aFd5DNHQr8W8chJKLfn2VmjFI2AFo0YTLqJE2zfrldAFJ_P_9gf47jsaRKdv0amPMSg4mzwCcqUEJCwTQgjMV43AMkqr8kqmWljCRdN7f7QayKQKwxPMNTll65MOGaoC71Y-aGKb0O6wWm4D8EsdIVjRwneXXEbRsmazAL1ZenQwmmDY8-SgAjVtZFmnr7Um1KKW4maF34yHwy7cAbnOR_RjcmI4ewp19M0692oaoTotjHvcbFK-UxZ_8jTEQ_Fw-msJUYjrjFqgWUd9SyoCDuAlmRGKrSiuF9ZdprtNbXTI95l9TZPkGgHlQ1p_V9OcKbm8o5ZgivqF5VA9GwRXQRhV1xfTsXbyOQq07IEH0MXbp2ON5tWwHbcrjRbv6Q=w750-h500-no

And look, she even got Donald at the Disney Visa Character Spot!! That like NEVER happens and I have never met Donald here before! I don't know how she does it she seems to have crazy character luck!

oEUlW6NUIEVMsNyOg41HDhBsEkPxOUy3VPcIy_emeQAOm7Pi3oGS3Cz7C29W8b4finLmrgW-eDPoUN7mJKFbVNnXmaQ8XqbjoIA38QMRRckA_OMLfLXVfdc-vTenKBI2rPGEYLM7VP6B02p2c_PG45Gg1KIV_L2M5hFBYAAQE0X0zQJZR6QE1sGFhmfaHFACOvPGVKpS99vGDFssQPsiHXbhz272GkUgEqhHknOIPExjEk0tdkJm6fYynCbo8GyxHb0qadvE8aQSGXnReGrpkzmTxQpMwoiqpuPH1JbAuBj0fYD9EJ_nddTxU59UFS2qiAku2bCapcfHiRg68NstlMGUFPAdUkps8zLaYPcgyB4zb8ftxO_nqJ4Q-gJxBHrY0qitmofwh_feTsIT1QFx3Sm_2SxzgAtWSShwU15tkUUn1Njx_MMe8iVUWERlxOh0GeDSCacgZvjW3C8djJf3LW30_s7iyLqt_Oat-3sZvX0HzoHrAC9EqWIhv1UuGlNuHaQNZzPGMK1PzrcLG7IRsJw_ztvwa3gYGbldhV3Gpsj-fejfo63kc0QZFcGWF1EBfOCrOvgVG6bEuMbSiP9XJWxqVvhPf64-8aFZmndL3DqoZW7vxflLyhRY-jNLLiKZNlnEHOGP1DRdHLbyfnvUGlQQDIy7uN-ewlZVphwPxfrZPU8poO1BF8EHBddl5sRrC6fDTR9inpOVAFeccXXFhwzutSTMQtecGt3u3UMd0ZhDdy4OXw=w750-h500-no

When we arrived back from our cruise 4 days later, we had about a day and a half of park time left so we decided to do early walk off from the ship and headed directly to our resort for the night, AKL. I had managed to book a night on points when we found out we were going on the cruise and it just worked out really well since we love AKL! This also allowed us to take ME to the airport whereas before from the Swan we'd have to Uber.

We dropped our stuff off and went to AKL where we had a few FP to burn.

MVQan9QJUEdqGkj_fvV-gfheay81WLPo1grnSfGLUJ6IeQtdwXLbMd_gIo2eGzSkuXiguF-9F-mRVtTjSI4XcakVEi1aLIsiFb_rGWX3Dm_7mCJZW3uoydSAAeBN6ybxGQqKAo_V49Msn9J2g_qopevHNi20YEya0WB3bdXAARTgP4lBvwF0h0NJDDNtBCSaYS3x22VYFpzGgg2nsr17gQXga7wu2ldVlzGnn0vb1hHdKDYn2HhXsh2g1eRpWTJ72X03EAbyJacsnkwYtznSW2wL6uQ-wDvEfhMAghScMBoAwdA9UpMXTcD_lhPp5rkNqMgLCBZtNErbThQicTZnjDzupG27EYDGlIMYQH0hL3JIdkhA_zbpV1LQ_fBznzU6y_hffe0Aim9J89DoKfjl0z5QklDcLWdzRYMN0sxB6Cx2Jkv-QXrkl_1icKoWMRoup0O0RO5agQD-RQGlfSa3ZHw8AHyLN9_525kIo8bsmjMHYT2SFo0E9AZAFsrCcfHccAt2jF4KXvrIARdARmqexXLIHmcBw9E7wFu9SxqxF5LXlPUpSoQ2eD79xAKy-82jB7so88wI5STGKT9BGoXd23Kep_ZnvtGpsGMFN42PrsyIEU0ZifUOOPcEgPrQtMFMu4eSFxoPWolxJmfnvJrQ5mnVDnv1D5bV528Sko_q4QfXxlfWPAkCP1AgL1lb1IBjzMWmh_3IYn_oTHBc8Q31RiHrRO6q_gOVjZKGImk93qq2SFXlcA=w750-h500-no

We then headed to Magic Kingdom that afternoon for what would be a very special treat. We got to visit Club 33 in Magic Kingdom! Our friend Chunkydust, who is probably the nicest most generous person I know, kindly gave us the opportunity to visit this "secret" club. If you don't already know where it is, it's right as you enter Adventureland. Past a wooden gate and you see this special doorbell:

iYtMdqJyT0_CuazNUCemTT8-o9vIo52BDoXJg7YKKpIPwtFOQkN-jXut053gCdWY2SOZC_WNW_6Ia_p7sUFUWp0OL1LMZDhDks_e5pozfr0kb-2sYxFggspIAC7TzgiqbXlnK05Iwl6V7NIK2FyALnbk_2LCWF5UVnzcJMVEjJ2R2LK4ivTTZDyMuvWHQQN_RV89EtX-MMfbzffH7r53SuAK96iaqlBGYGo_iFtP5j9VpEgPPWnuws8hBXTLt0f2I626O43aQqNLm6209fEFa6ekldPC7z7h2KLZoxfGZoYmm-77UlKt0jfB0s70lx2VLkvmidS7HmdA7FOL_A_TVUNqlyOB0F4Sm80mlL72Fp-wR_TiJlgdiTM6spYRS8DqUGNc6HEoI81VLbESpH840IPr3fpW7utt8R81XLOdqlis7HwUjfFrg9mC3yYZjMgplZPX7yFvMWUN5URu1q93HMYnkXWF8Nqte5GbK4eN3ef2nzT6-H7C9nyTjqHKaiQ_o95vfuySuzsmE9oX8wMyDxsT4H38kxgb1JQ8iRJfgoSAs8hkREthsBJxjFEfsQff7IS-ekOK2PNwm0Ck1BlPSFWWzksEhUzjrtbErE6YwFh-fpequcYZ51jVbVlVLntf6UdCE2pnxoqlNmiJRd9Uj3_wPAA929EMm6I44327IGV26KR3AizqfS59=w600-h800-no

(this day is bananas!! :banana: )

Sorry, there are no pictures inside the club, but it is like a little oasis in MK. It's like walking into an Adventurer's Club mixed with some Captain Nemo. It's not that big, surprisingly, but the rooms are beautifully themed and feels very intimate. It's different from the Disneyland Club 33 which is much much bigger and includes a lounge plus formal dining room. From what I understand none of the WDW clubs have formal dining rooms although you can order food and drinks :) It was really such a treat to visit and I really am one of the luckiest girls ever in that I got to visit BOTH Club 33s on each coast. What can I say, I'm just bi-coastal like that! :rotfl:The drinks were so good and beautifully presented, the food was delicious and the company was awesome! Thank you Chunkydust for the extra pixie dust!!

I can tell you another difference between the coasts that the WDW has square coasters, and the ones I got in Disneyland were round. :laughing:

I also got this special souvenir from the club:

My very first Pandora charm! I figure it was a nice and subtle memory to commemorate my visit to the Club! I figure it would be better than decking myself out in a Club 33 shirt, earts, necklace, bag AND hat. LOL.

ravNLqxca-u-gZqzeSyPEEu2xZ-cPZZn42RJd3eMTMPDMmTpxrZ40WdjLH20dXLF3p6BrCkiiAyjrlHqDYmkYl0btDSIBFLjNp3Y98Ak2EjsC_pwNPWwqr5xPWb3E8w1uwKV7Ge8MzjqgJxwhu8drq3cGX4h4K5YWrVjYucLhzEB1wKem5MWDjGyjA5wYwzW-mDQdY3TEJBLQzsSA_3PK5EOi4AiunIzpnScc_nRhqEADYd12CB7V5mxPENGetPYvBGR_GctDhQN32itJqend2PbDilfuTeJkCSmDi9ky0sRrQOVRSKl4VAlNO4x0xiK71RTaxWwzcps8wuKiZbqnVmkjvA9aat_Naj8pWK0Vx8F5oArEYqatCn5miUGo6u45l8RWfEEUqVOXQVpPj_L8qvj6Wh3RfBC5X_RLpqDk242JexlDO6Lj4FIAcpkv_d5s-9tOE2FtJL1eSDWJoXT2ny0Zekpr1GHmkQKSVwLAtwvGWFo_e4YN6TmcFeHUz529CHsNuKGvLkDsf09VTlhdA7PpRptOFLXObidefFhXGNQC3mbWqHU9duNeU5TBo1YQmYweQ9SyHMEUUPuliajhyh0-nQWb562bQjAC5m7Afbw4OkxtWoWf0QV65HZfiFQAgv2pDVI8F_cxD2QQuDNvUjM4wqIiIucBbpg9aaV9QtY6COrlS1_Q8GC2ZLMVIbnsBJYjNOFMn_-FdSQKnVKJpoQTwqrxrdAkDY4USMWsAFsUnpS=w394-h524-no

We spent the rest of the day hanging out in MK, doing some more rides, and heading to Epcot where we watched Illuminations for what I thought would be the last time (we didn't know then that there would be GE previews so I thought it was our final time!)

I also finally got some frushi!! The time I attempted to get some before they had run out so I was lucky there was some left that night! I topped it off with a La Vie en Rose!

37TDlhIBqSxnnYVIwkA3I83s4eS0HphS8CmybTuVSYsnSHOvXK_IPTeXWsDEwr8ofa0je4XblPifZdZxHScE3W4IwAIEiluHYTLhgL-dwSsiqd1sTtP00TLjwD1WBaRsnPJaunPhu1lD7Dhqxlmk7DNLrJXHnn9o0s4R-mZaP4AF_d9tgsfAtJsu1tUlZxu1w2AfaMcVnz5GaYVrRWqGWcrTI85QX3agoRp_KOuZ7YT47taqY7C4OSfmRUUAa-QPa0wURYTszGpPOjMJKaC8u6zGEooC3fGOSFpbbHHY2Wh2XXrjYfl12JCp-BcLKvnjw5VNivuXHaRRBvUyn0OD-wfdW-euXcQE0r74P46QGj6Tl59ansouIhLq-MByeHFMhI-0TSv1lLkxOr3adc7jj_vfvlpmavJJ0bK4sZbPEFgNl326qTTVhx4OarSyFkrI1s_xy--6zL7GuleB-5QYHXu7IED5OWm7-LNFKaLp3dfbFQYLZlptmc-zNzbfAITO90NhqDHgjo5vVzP-6e_2o38A7SyPM38941kTwPiC9qrLHeyF6ynnHlOwecssOIiwdWay9UCSnaYJI60eyrgA0oIuxp6RW-7ao6GScPVbebnOInIImTSjQojUR2gSz4FZnWTGatQv6BGsCuvhJbb0aOZV8keooIiiPK0gMUKYT2V5-V-CkQTH2qagX7ek6ayooV0FkKBsPKIivejtQKHAM0GSSh1sg2eTGeA8pJhlc-YSo4Zi=w582-h775-no

TL0k7rpyz_IPPj6c1aG47eaPhsDJ3aDHPDYY4gENXPPTEb4g997VPpV8oB-MW6iAecgvtVbYTpkvI25wPwC_OX5q3VfYHdfPsTS-ZY2AuDyJPCJZftCB-ZCFSbGQvvO59qWqL3-0MfTM4U80fGIJ-NHG0YG8nwxEB5lC_TW9zNeBezVG87N7Bj8HJxnHZJ2RKS6ArCtmnw32BdJ94qP0lsmSG0w_03CECDN0ymKuxNymbraEDFOkPK0f8SoB2c80VvtXlNM7m07gWbyuCtpjvnUaMy-JuPuYMCxcNH2RHZalvlA7j01ptzKHHgVbkLLFawjWspoxl59UIfvuxAlhAvy7xxAAFcTvjxPVxnECJ9yJDJB_VDPE5WGkZXRGkKgVjQz6ndnRx-oVZrV7q5MmJE29YRpv72-fFsWgAuDfcPORGaNDYM04JB-HaDLNLeK8rVYAWDLa0mi94BCTlmjQLSazx6b-VtMx5L2eP0w5FRP77-b2Gq7p521GaMYEYEqfkfMkGAONGqUmG1KSkWu3CPzG-ajfQuidio2Jtrg3ePi1VBsy17-916-py8EgvdLSDPpme_0t1Cn7jOm_wgCrNb97QvXiPVIeAMx2HATGa1Z4MfidfwDTSMsxRnW6dvUVN_n4-FVWyVTajCwM7qVbgM7vyPTk-KXzGVotrd_1VteylzfpHUFKwpKLwzLJOSuP7rAOAHjwmzmhmpCze_C06LkhVi6ewB_C9FAgwgW1VflkLDPD=w582-h775-no

Also tried more new bites from the F&G festival:

G6PNnpJBVYF2ZHeqniIfWUqVrr7dJIkEbC9QzEu6eF8HSoqVfs0wM3gDY9M0IewMaQZQaXuVDhVTJ2UepwSfm6AK3eM0XsMH5ViYeByQ6PmfSqkPrfYI7fdsJaid5G0pQMhuv0I4Cljaz8kzaLQy7Yj24ptCuTepegQeTbEFstzqrMjqgfI1e64ab5SrsKZ0ib0pLNuLw25JYBcJ8g3k1CAGyM5vJJwQtoT60_RInXjNkW2x1Hed187hhB4oaXzAUyb8kGoEQsCVLCBxuB00YpmRfnudP52M1zDgaUmOw6y_qvgHWRt-W-aAi1T3MZ-UJMM--4y8t6KCftu61umQ4bJjPvdMcPLIehQMiY9Md-np2w6lSbIyhs4vsGRRdyxrgPa_4oTtrXsBq3Ec_ZWbggiUf5URjk3xrs2tgdHFhmPYkcixkKwH7fF7K-u076JAv3NvFRaZi4pIvjSrtP7eoWZBoHchgOsgoNQgCX5_RCWDMHfz54DezDj39ou7nu3jZdF09WuAGNarY30ZkYtZCigMJMaCiGGbu1I5FCRzqufHN4NiAot_yPnhKT8g-0jdv9QN93BHuzeSzjz1Ht_T3g7-9AdTJ1xSWXU2aFGgS0zfrNgRW8tu3stw777s_qOj8_Fvgkbd006SQT9UOvYwXxMeN5hw84DAAf7H-AK8nSq0Lwq9KF8RGc4P8LE989Qe3HaZNar1q-XJ6C1PuRb-a0H4WA9jPnjZuVbhEldCaYi2u2ZS=w582-h775-no

Illuminations! How I miss this show. I like Epoct Forever but it is not a must do whereas Illuminations was!
Hopefully the new show will draw me in as much as Illuminations did!

H-fY934TtUbqWr-OcciPF3RTuJAgM8PEwvJkP_Hmx2gXbZ1H3EMye0w3m4zVHK49zzHEaGQ9ohnLAttNjjYjmtLoXSStHdmAsfd4OkdOzGgx3eGQq2v6uQMRSRRQQvKX3ED4ugmIYp3l3SPsKklTLFZ0moYwaDBAAJCh-g_6t4m_VTXcwUvIoF6bl9-iTKYhkHjfC4TnIsDudLNy69v1U_MBPuzzmfCRneiCCarskVIelvdqTZl5YNsCorwV_NH5ClWqDoAMNZENep3eRpT_SIl2qoHH55qzVrLMghWDO6cDXztMlI_AnjaINA_yzoDXUwm_Aj2QFT6dfnp3kT1yZXGumZLd-Mi9kPnlox0F8GaURQkzCAERQ39gbunGTg9dGluG6J6rei4gBLyDpqeDgJOte88OJ6Jfbqtohc0fEdj9aPHP59yX-9YxZ75nayaT_vbCgJvUyk1FI9gdsgCuIp4YPCCf9Vr2O0o5X81QCfZcRHYIYLI_50VRf83-wwarx6dX1tBMvOI8tu8Bwz9wOpGVfy-Ip39I_eTIHFbZmQjUBdR1pFAQ8twD11arvAdPpKtvXMpGys-glZ3FV0GZJATW3KC8mLABUZuv3-GCXGAmY73gZW7M3h021MTsZCoYOPD_ZtAK3nhmGVg3HHenlnkVT2Uhjg6Rvj5AMOTtwdA3DgyW1HiaRwPz=w509-h903-no

What a glorious day! I really treasure these sort of spontaneous days that turn out in to contenders for the Best Day Ever, don't you?

Here is our cute studio room at AKL.

xAGkdqZMvuCERlb9Y_IH0oA6fqPw5l6ZykL9_91iA4vrKEFP1wPGiyiHhohbxZ70o3-kUFFXewQcV7m7lOgvYjN5mwNGUYgAd6feAbS22y242G84FACNjuzW48cYeHRxqf3R1PJ2X7kEi_dxTU8mryz1xQ86A6MB_d10pQPqrknORrmBbhPH0z-uy1OWEfUC064DPtmDVjNvaRC0DaHn_pz7caNM985RGX2FavqCDsjA7e-6Fu5aATGxhiOgSipH488W_FBCOMrlaeK53eTA82VbBigtqy08F-Npcm1eAfr1udaE_rP7u0f1EV8bQcRzzvbUqRJtJIoRlxat-xKkXailZVfGX-jhXk87Z-8fl14hA-jSZGKJ2BzTEH2jZCgzEhvuZ_irCUQqLXZF1a0ZwOCIIeUnz5vK9NFMWGnB-DXw7omQLNxAqFyq_sEnKswv3JA5xIPFifp55xW_1aufYcn2JroFCWr7Hool_dLKpJl1aJRT_H3mnnaa_25Zm0yTruiXDNgG3cCf--azW5c4tN32az60CJeeKeO0qNSDsPxBEyDKfb0pMxig0eS5xKrFvrpp6HNO4dTapw_qssp0zm2yqe19b4ZnYmQHmoj5vxh2iBFlj658TXQldu7jfDARsY0j92YFgjYKMdbdX1_KY7i3jdo9TVBUTsWVN_jiwDX6PnIm_4Hx5RbvTZO3P9zOfLNaOlqxGxZsLKZpmadT5m03aQVG3bCps5RbgRqcSShcsOeg=w442-h589-no

Even though we booked a standard studio we were sorta upgraded to a Savannah view. I say sorta because we were literally the last room in one of the wings. I don't think anyone wanted to stay there even if they did book a Savannah view because it took 10 minutes to walk to your room, hahaha. Also since we were in a corner of the Savannah we didn't get a ton of animals.

But I notice a few, do you see them? They are so small! :laughing:

9Tx458AIRLoj3z0ZJ_5IottQBCtppAzs8ML7sCwszpAuEeKLamoF5ls97Ww5vamt54Tmj94n_QplKBVuvP-ilXEVyyhkT9gjB6A9Y0Dq4864QFCufFttAAnNETuhS3iZ9yAv3QrGnmVl85rg7YYkwfSqjWvch_1ACJz_zNw6eURdj95D1naBPePmmP2o6c4OZPXs9DfLV32Mcij2B0kTVTcS888z1jEYY1PHK6verdtkIC4PU2LJl0BcU2teTtvuiK9gbH63sqeiOQ-8d_DKIXWa8w3kvMzQYHyKSE8GlDVRtdZEFkbV74Nj3VNK_LGPxgScFRfc7spAEHKEaJfA9mcBh5R6bm5mmuLs5wHjDMcwPcEoxbXw2n2-XToSgmTqFDMj17SB6DsDufWk4iqA_64bUQzqmahnQzFbuVjxA0BzfAZuFegbhM_3K42Rn0R5Cii1XJKC4MeT3Iy7svQN_rLb7tAvT5VwUl7IcV_6P-Me2PeHfn3q4QcOF5iyeYP9j1o0wzlrHjeizrv04FbdWLuSa2Rv0C6FUf9ENHFkE_z-lfyAqCmOGKdpTrKA-FjtCKCPzbPxVKeCa5Mr2UETW8omZUluBZuWzx71HBU1Qo7AcD8r-P8GvTLlcv8Ajx7_NTOjx4jz3n038ibt8QXd7Vn9WV8tWV1bcVJC8HId_PCqMrYXz1AfEIcK5F5ko4WfdCRe1IsE6EQdubUbaB19mZAX2UAhnAXlZN7Sy8xlnmsdTbwj=w800-h600-no

The next morning we got to have breakfast at Boma with @fallonkendra and her DH Luke who were also staying at AKL. They would be there for another week or so, lucky ducks! We had a great time and the food was so yummy! I learned from Luke that the praline sauce from the sticky buns were really good on the Micky waffles! Mmmmm!

yE-Je32PDjDv_mHMg8ipjYhWl54uPDfAsJsdjS_bjhtpqCM5pYCCKomMs82Sj0x-VVgf2MUUP14he85E-wa3pXL4Kno-bQyj98Vy70-A4vrcJ5UVOEHngb99xMyefMkjiG1CTj5GSyCHQE6DkEXNxVioyz8_XNqS2YxOmHsob9u3yiWVDO9yOLRA_ZitxNtYdPKCi-6rKLzPFIR5JVkO4i2SOi0nG_lF_dl97yftCvwihTtofixPNt6m2oABJCbGhuGRUdVXkTIEUMX3V-yaISYZOnnO8mD-DCC6Eg-m2YOmAtYb-qD6oaQrEtDUY82hW7waxG_4byttaz3g28s5qzsO44cK4rjTDn8zdkClFpW-3JlXhZTQzWu7OH5i_lMaAg4E-W1MuabMwMTqGHwlCaXvSOpcxpz5WJCmaDbrWsiA5rhjndYO4NgpMBXgV5hOsSum_5gVPIOrwCCLpNgXg2XiSQG9icEEuLoizGqfTKNijsWycAS_Ve8y3YXn-9jERe-Cr4eijFWxPQWyfFZl_wr3Hm3WchbhVGWbMci3K7eBIPxJU_MzaQDl3IpdEO1qO9_bajws1dgLMn2E0ZsM_zVUQ6e48l7Ut7SlP2rdjsS_uRDbYuoXiczSeKC5XA-v3JLOR-AF5_qqaYRUWPvwCNeJy5ejimPN1-CXfGvv28fOZRGu83OjDbjapbb5XXrEDxIadRb7Ec67Z-NpeOPi041APvkKW9QC-T1lSfqcHQE8NO8F=w800-h600-no

We headed to DHS for our last day and did a few ride including Slinky Dog!

ZdK7SDDaf1M3NhZq-asu1i4P0ZUmkqv6tiE0PIDMJl_76YgGJtYQGdNSfwiZiHw6TyqxmhkSGRNSFFiprNbhosBKUhxw8hm6tOpH-daVVY64-xoeodYgIs1N6YDgVY5RMSep7Xr3ytEKoJLHcgPrpbxf_VUcDaSENgwD10cJKH3TzMrhgSHT9lyRPENSlMqMx4d9X3DMyG9TBipDvvRuMmT0A8nhIBao_F3PyScjbq7L2v7Lks-7FbveqqVhIkWWV4wdhmQVcg0Wc6Q0XBTUrvw7K1zxEX86WtxjdX_1c-rQDSM_3JCibK9yS219nLkNn-obKUAUkVOfGrB1KCtte68IvXg5iDokbNDV7D7QhWV_EQXEyiju4bK5KLWsvqxrSKFULW1iI1fd5H3h0On9ThyLao2CP813aK97papJpPKzfqvei5U0fRA7NW2v19UuVhxv0I5oXFiN5fYaH03H_kKzoBLkhtrzC2N7tOtOkLXy4jYCoC2WhCp6m-5dk2hBidNTgJ3YXmA8kE34k0UQDK3D0OXdCWzGW9y45j6vOlNFnm-mbg60uRJO8KFqB7y7fpgve02HcTWRHGbC_uA8YfoOG8MAuijCWc-adeEjs_rfv62i5R0NhtsmI4Mrvc0gpx6R1RRH7foaEnFxM4SpxKQSZBupezqwlbrrx4mHODh_vM-cL5exB5xWLIc2opMB5kdjXKB8mypPVNbh26jo1UDLAnUINNdncX5AyTH1CoM4xYyk=w1003-h669-no

Sadly it was time to finally leave the Disney bubble after two weeks being IN it. It was bittersweet but I dont' think my skin could take anymore sun or else it'll peel off.

Here we are with our "sad" faces that we were leaving.

b9MhKmymznR4i-lEJsQrDJ2_-8mE_hbTltqRtS2FZbp9V0LFBTsYCNQj6Li1Xu-Treh2twsfdp0KrI_utHTYKNvbJ4Uz0GlLcQoMqncnhKvLO_h5QloSuJk8VJ-XnI7GB0wV5WTjqvxzZqtgV3ZFuZcdGSr0Yr2yccQpqZYiiPHqEOIRLUcMRJ3i4OFPCiEkF47KDbZWanvhe4MxaZR2zYT9GwxPg7dEZXLXyc2jFybBiM7Hn1IXEVgKI5xAyENcpzj1Wr1O-9bew_4e9TIvaNBrJ8koCMOi6l-Z-qky7PQNcZKEVQyPmt-7kyoxz7BreSsgcE_KFhlggNnXt9o2-r9gZ5Jw0qhCz5eg4WXAVi-lIuMYso9djrMF0KzHifN7sN6UjfqqCLhu0STrMANQC10Ifnt-RfDyrrxDKOmpsrogEGNpoeXgcGdrZEngiyW5Uqvd8LrC1wLsQuniXQGyN_q1hcSxxC3u6SPB5sROGbtL_9ggHobf6jRtmehmlKCG11NTkRLUrjRP6bmtFpAbbUZvBeI--oOiILatmbqXe7D2Yu9DMbwe3TpTsSt_hI6wWJ8BMeSCtej2yio2gDbTaGFwcrg-2WPJ9rDPdM511rM60SHHHKqJJKPLwZpZdZHbs3ARKnr4JO0_J8c10Cc6Xsf3UgbKBg64xjH13J7OtAbZSl_u-tWmB5-cqqTE_HCvNfz7MNN00vyQdKbyprhzu-8m7Uw367G97nMBp-DtsXU2QCf_=w800-h600-no

Thanks again everyone for reading this Epic Trip Report!!
We were back again in WDW during August 2019 for the Galaxy's Edge previews(x2), you can find that TR here:

Chunky, We're Home! Galaxy's Edge Double Preview!

I guess I can finally put this TR to rest now!! Hope to see you on my new TR, plus I have a few more that I have to start...our phenomenal Food and Wine 2019 trip, plus our chilly MLK 2020 long weekend. We will also be in WDW March 6-10! I got some extra pixie dust and am excited to share with a few Disboarders. :) See ya real soon!

Last edited:
We then headed to Magic Kingdom that afternoon for what would be a very special treat. We got to visit Club 33 in Magic Kingdom! Our friend Chunkydust, who is probably the nicest most generous person I know, kindly gave us the opportunity to visit this "secret" club. If you don't already know where it is, it's right as you enter Adventureland. Past a wooden gate and you see this special doorbell:
OOOH!!!! Lucky you!!!!! I may be a little jelly...LOL!!!

I got some extra pixie dust and am excited to share with a few Disboarders
Again, ooooh!!!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it. ❤

The pics of you and Steve on the Dream are awesome and it looked like you 2 had a fabulous time.
Jelly that Chunkysis got her pic taken with Robin Hood and Little John!!!!!

It is funny - I can see all the photos from the cruise ship and the start of your visit to Club 33 but from when you show the pandora charm I can't see any of the photos. I will try again later and see if they come back. Looks like you had a great time.

At DL the Guaranteed BGs have been selling out in 1 min. Every. Single. Day. Back up groups aren't lasting much longer. It's even crazier than DHS!
Really? I totally thought it would be the other way around. But I guess not!
OOOH!!!! Lucky you!!!!! I may be a little jelly...LOL!!!
:)
Again, ooooh!!!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it. ❤
Hehehe
The pics of you and Steve on the Dream are awesome and it looked like you 2 had a fabulous time.
Jelly that Chunkysis got her pic taken with Robin Hood and Little John!!!!!
Thank you! We certainly had a great time, it was very relaxing!
I know, she got really lucky!!
It is funny - I can see all the photos from the cruise ship and the start of your visit to Club 33 but from when you show the pandora charm I can't see any of the photos. I will try again later and see if they come back. Looks like you had a great time.
Oh sorry! My google photos was acting up but I fixed it and hopefully you can see it now!
Sounds great, just can't see any of your pics!
Hopefully it's fixed now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter