We are In!!!!!

Desire 2b a princess

Earning My Ears
Hi Guys,

We have just purchased 210 Points at OKW at $72 with use year April and passed the ROFR :banana: :banana: :thumbsup2

We just need to wait for the closing documents and hope to be visiting home in May this year.

I have stayed at OKW quite a few times as my dad has been a member since 1994 so My DH and I decided it was the place for us.

Welcome home neighbour and congrats all the way from sunny/smelly Widnes. :rotfl2:

Congratulations - we own OKW with an April use year too - we love it there :thumbsup2

Hope you get the paperwork in time to get accommodation and flights for May sorted out

Congratulations from me too :cheer2:

BTW Ian, I went to primary school in Clock Face (St Helens) and went to Widnes market regularly with my mum :)

Welcome home. We own at Vero Beach but always stay at OKW when at WDW. Love the extra space and lower points!! :thumbsup2

Karen and Lee

I can now say welcome home in more ways than one to my dear daughter and son-in-law
:banana: Congratulations

Mickey_UK said:
I can now say welcome home in more ways than one to my dear daughter and son-in-law
:banana: Congratulations
Aah!! Thats nice, keep it in the family and all that!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter