We ate around the world...

hockey mom

<font color=coral>Loves to do the Napkin Dance at
at our great Disney meet. Canadave and his wife Marylynn went all out with an Epcot themed buffet and it was great. Thanks again for holding the meet it was lots of fun and I think my son has a new crush!

Sherry

We'd like to add our thanks too!!! It was a great meet and you both certainly went out of your way with all the food! It was all delicious! As soon as I figure out how to post the pics I took, I'll let you know. Thanks again!

Dave & Marylynn:

It was a great evening, thanks for hosting it at your home!
The epcot table was amazing. LOVED the "fish & chips":teeth:
Lauren said ( & I quote)- "Way better than in the Mall! Food was better too!"

To the rest of you Disers: you missed an amazing meet....next time it's worth the drive to Bobcaygeon. (even if there was a snow storm on the way home)

Thank you all for your compliments...Marylynn and I had a great time setting it all up. It's always nice to have a little bit of Disney...even way up here in the great white north. I hope the trip home was ok. I was a bit worried with the snow.
hockeymom...maybe I'll pass the news on to DD, lol.
Thanks again to all of you for making the trek up here to Caygeon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter