WE closed!!! Now what?

PKS44

DIS Veteran
Okay- I sent out the money and the papers a week ago...Today I learned that all closed yesterday...now what can I expect? When can I get "in the system?" You, previous resale purchasers, what was your experience?...my agent told me to call MS in about 10 days...I hope I don't have to wait that long but is that what others found...what pitfalls/problems have others experienced getting into DVC in this way? I really want to get on the waitlist for my upcoming October trip even if I have not got a snowball's chance in Florida in July of getting it...I just want to try out my new points...Yippee!

Paul

I was in the system within a couple days. It doesn't hurt to call MS and ask them to check. I think they ask for your SSN or something and then they will give you your number.

We closed on a Friday and we were on the computer the following Friday. I started calling everyday on Tuesday.
I hope yours closes soon and you are able to get a room!

Welcome home and congratulations! Good luck on getting your first reservation.

Welcome home!

And yes, I was in the system in a about a week, using my SS number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter