We have 2 pirates & 3 princesses to feed!: Our March 2017 trip with the QSDP *FINAL UPDATE 4/25*

I just found and read your report. It was fabulous! I am another fan of your family. And I have never been much of a QS eater, but I am admiring the flexibility and choices you shared. Now a Starbucks and snack eater, on the other hand... My family stopped doing DDP a few years ago, but in my fantasies, I am spending all my family's snack credits on me. ;)

Thank you for reading; and if there was a snack credit dining plan I would definitely be one of the first to sign up :laughing:

Wonderful report! It was very informative. You have a beautiful family!

Thank you so much for reading :thumbsup2

What a lovely family!! Thank you for all the cool photos. It's stayed at Pop Century for 2 solo trips and loved it. Great report.

Thank you, we definitely enjoyed our Pop Century stay :thumbsup2

Fantastic food report, thank you. Your daughter's face with the Beverly is priceless :D

Thank you. She still asks me if the Beverly is a "real" drink that people "actually drink" :laughing:

What a great report. Your family is beautiful! Happy Mother's day!

Thank you so much :goodvibes

I was looking at my last year's trip report w/ my 5yo this morning and ran across your comment that lead me to your report. Looks like you have a great trip. Thanks for writing the report.

How did you like 2 connecting rooms at Pop?

Just found your report and really enjoyed catching up on your reviews. Great and really helpful info. Love your family! :-)

Thank you for reading. I am so happy you found it to be helpful :thumbsup2.

Great reviews! Thanks for sharing!!

Thank you so much! :goodvibes

Enjoyed reading your dining reviews. All of your pictures were wonderful, beautiful family photos!

Thank you so much for reading, glad you enjoyed my report :thumbsup2.

I was looking at my last year's trip report w/ my 5yo this morning and ran across your comment that lead me to your report. Looks like you have a great trip. Thanks for writing the report.

How did you like 2 connecting rooms at Pop?

Thank you for reading my report. I am glad you found it. The connecting rooms at Pop worked out well for this trip. I had my reservations, especially with the full size beds; but it all worked out and we had a good time. If it wasn't for your report and seeing another family of seven had a successful stay in two rooms at Pop, we probably wouldn't have tried it! :thumbsup2

Cast of Characters:

Me (37 years old) and DH (40 years old)

I'm primarily an at home mom to our five amazing kids (who have schedules all over the place) and I manage to work part time outside the home a few nights a week in the health information dept for a major regional medical center. This was my fourth trip to WDW (once as a child and three times with DH and our kids), I went to DL several times as a child living in Southern California, and I can say I've been a Disney fan since I was a little girl :lovestruc. I can't say that I have a favorite WDW restaurant yet because I haven't been to Disney World enough to have Golden Spoon status, but I appreciate a good meal, the variety and experience of Disney dining, and Disney has the best snacks ever! DH - my teenage sweetheart and amazing hubby of nearly 16 years works full time as a telecommunications engineer and is the ultimate hands on dad as he holds down the fort during my part time shifts. Our family's very first WDW trip in 2011 was DH's first trip and he has become a big Disney fan! He also appreciates a good, hearty meal, and prefers having the dining plan for the convenience and not having to pull out his wallet after every meal and then have to digest the sticker shock of feeding a family of seven at Disney :laughing:.

56453e05-02df-4717-a307-9deaf3924893_zpsomqoxqwb.jpg

DS(15 yrs old)-twin#1
This is DS15's third trip. He loves Disney so much, it is truly his happy place. He is on the autism spectrum and really enjoyed the dining experience on this trip as he no longer has the dietary restrictions or feeding sensitivities he had on our last two trips, so he was able to eat like everyone else on this trip! He is a big fan of the character buffets!
453afc7c-c452-422c-8353-d94b1121b03b_zpsgnabpdxq.jpg

DD (15 yrs old) - twin#2:

This is DD15's third trip and she loves Disney. She keeps busy with dance lessons, high school marching band dance team, choir, writing, and volunteering. She is proficient in sign language and wants to study special education in college but says she wants to also dance for Disney either as one of the FOF parade dancers or in the FOTLK show :goodvibes. Although she could survive off of macaroni and cheese and French fries if you let her :rolleyes:, she says her favorite meal of this trip was eating breakfast at Be Our Guest.

d8077650-3a1a-4c61-91ca-b21a049a90c0_zpsfwb70las.jpg

DD(10 yrs old):
This is also DD10's third trip. She is my free spirited wild child and there is no ride she won't get on! She keeps busy with karate lessons, tennis lessons, and started playing the trumpet this year. She is my meat and potatoes meal loving child and her favorite meal on this trip was dinner at Whispering Canyon.

3389e4a2-e2e0-48b2-bd05-885a5117109e_zpsqgj6ajbq.jpg

DS(8 yrs old)
This was DS8's third trip. He was a little guy on our first two WDW trips (at two and four years old), so this trip was a really big deal for him. He plays in soccer and basketball leagues and is an avid Lego and Minecraft enthusiast :laughing: . In spite of being tooth compromised on this trip, his favorite meal of the trip was breakfast at Chef Mickey's. :thumbsup2

afb86b81-d3f5-424e-9f07-719b942e8e79_zpsd3adzahc.jpg

DD(3 yrs old):

This was the very first WDW trip for our youngest princess and she had a blast. She went from being a little timid of the characters at the beginning of the trip to running up to them at the end of the trip :laughing:. She enjoyed eating at the Pop food court because they always had the Disney Jr. channel on! :laughing:

0e8caf02-42db-46a4-b9b8-8b8bb5c519e5_zpsfz5iuio8.jpg

Now that the introductions are done, let's get on with the food! Please bear with me, I am old school and still use Photobucket :sad2:

You have a beautiful family! I love DD3's dress.

Thank you for taking the time to put this wonderful trip report together. I really enjoyed reading your posts and loved the pictures of your family (and the food!). I actually just made a reservation for BOG breakfast for our upcoming December trip, so reading about your experience there was very encouraging. We will be sure to select our menu choices in advance, too, thanks for that tip!

Thank you for taking the time to put this wonderful trip report together. I really enjoyed reading your posts and loved the pictures of your family (and the food!). I actually just made a reservation for BOG breakfast for our upcoming December trip, so reading about your experience there was very encouraging. We will be sure to select our menu choices in advance, too, thanks for that tip!

Thank you so much. BOG breakfast was a nice way to start our first MK day. It's definitely one of our favorite CS dining experiences. :thumbsup2

I loved your report. Your family is beautiful.

Thank you so much :goodvibes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!