We just saw Identity.

SuiteDisney

<font color=CC66CC>Short Post Man cracks me up!<br
Good movie! Well acted, true to the story, and the ending totally surprised me.

A word of advice.... don't read any reviews or talk to anyone who might tell you what it's about. This is a movie where it's better to be surprised.

I hate a movie when I could figure out the ending in the first 10 min of it, I will see this one

:D I'm glad to hear it was good. I am really looking forward to seeing this one.

No Way! My DH rented the Ring last weekend and I couldn't sleep for two days! I was afraid I would have nightmares. Freddie Krueger has been in my dreams. Not kidding!

I really don't like horror movies. This is more of a suspense thing. It does have some blood and a couple of gruesome moments, but overall the movie is worth suffering through it. Really. :) Hey, I walked out of American Werewolf in London.

DD and her boyfriend just came home from this movie. They walked out before the end because it was so gruesome. DD almost couldn't drive home. She will probably end up sleeping in my room tonight.

I sounds like a suspense movie that I would enjoy but I can't deal with horror movies. Could someone PM me with an overview of the gruesome parts so that I can decide if I will be able to see it and still sleep for the next 2 nights?!?!?!

I wanted to see it ever since I saw the trailer a few months ago on quicktime.

A few days ago I caught a couple critics talking about it & they both panned it. But all the word of mouth I've heard from people was that it's a good movie. I'll try to see it tomorrow night.

I watched Ebert and that other guy, review it last night and they both gave it thumbs up.

I typically can't see scary movies.. but I had to see this one.. I heard a radio guy talking about an interview with John Cusack he read.. and it said that after 30pages John handed the script back to his manager and said .. no way too predictable..

well his manager said.. noooooo.. you have to keep reading.. and sure enough.. it freaked him out..

I closed my eyes during some of the gross things.. but I'm SO glad I saw this.. in fact I want to go see it again to catch the details..

If you liked Memento (which is one of my all time favorites) or The Usual Suspects or Sixth Sense.. go see this

:)
beth

Originally posted by Tantorini

If you liked Memento (which is one of my all time favorites) or The Usual Suspects or Sixth Sense.. go see this

beth

Is Memento the one where they guy has amnesia and has tattoos all over his body with clues? Is so...don't think I'm gonna like Identity. :( But, I did like Sixth Sense...:D

I loved the movie up until the big twist. I can't give it thumbs down or thumbs up. I'd go thumbs sideways.:D

hmmm...

Originally posted by Dopey Sharon
Is Memento the one where they guy has amnesia and has tattoos all over his body with clues? Is so...don't think I'm gonna like Identity. :( But, I did like Sixth Sense...:D

Well.. I was going to tell you Identity was more like the Sixth Sense.. but I asked my husband and he said way more like Memento..

so I don't know!!

sorry :( it's the kind of movie you think about.. but don't necessarily LIKE ...

beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter