We just took the plunge

MrsBanks

Proud mommy to "Jane & Michael"
DH and I FINALLY bought our points this morning and are looking forward to our first stay at SSR !!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooooooo excited!!!! :banana:

Congrats! The plunge is nice and warm once your in the water :thumbsup2
DH and I took the dive last October and useing our points for the first time next Sunday at SSR. I can't wait to go "home".

:cool1:
Jen

Thanks everyone, the "welcome home" is making me feel all warm and fuzzy - we are planning our first trip to SSR in July, hopefully it all works out

can anyone tell me how to get one of those cool SSR banners in my siggy? TIA

Welcome home - and when you get that first "Welcome Home" at the security gate, it feels so great!!!! And when you enter your villa for the first time with the Welcome Home mat outside, well, it feels even GREATER!

Thanks everyone, the "welcome home" is making me feel all warm and fuzzy - we are planning our first trip to SSR in July, hopefully it all works out

can anyone tell me how to get one of those cool SSR banners in my siggy? TIA

right click on one of our banners and save it to "my pictures on your computer.

Go to http://photobucket.com/ and set up an account.

Once you are logged into your photobucket account, under upload photos, click on browse.

Your pictures will show up. Find the ssr banner, select it then click on upload and wait.

You will see the ssr banner with three lines beneath it. Right click and copy the bottom line.

Go to edit signature here at the DIS.

Paste the line you copied into your signature and save!:thumbsup2

If you have any problems just post and I'll help you.:goodvibes

You did it!!!:cool1: :thumbsup2

Follow the same procedure to post pictures except you dont copy the line into your signature. You copy the line into your post and submit.:thumbsup2

Welcome Home !!
We bought into DVC at SSR in Dec. 2005 and made our first trip there this past October. Its a really nice resort...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter