We Love The Garden Grill

Tinkerbellfollower

Earning My Ears
The garden grill is one of my family and I's favorite resautraunts. The family style character lunch was great!!! WE all loved it the catfish, cranberry sauce, bread, butter everything is so delicious and it's all made at the restaurant. Which is great and you know it's fresh. And it's really cool how the restaurant rotates at least once every hour. Summing it up we love the Garden Grill.
DM :teacher: DD :surfweb: D13 princess: D11 :wizard:

It's on my list too DGD saw it revolved and that was it! I think she thinks it spins like aride but all the reviews seem to be in fravor of this including UG.So I'm looking forward to trying it.

Thanks for the review, DH and I are trying dinner here for the first time on our next trip and I'm excited! :Pinkbounc

We had Teppenyaki booked, but cancelled it to book Garden Grill which still has plenty of places left in September !!!

I am hoping the veg will be fresh and crisp unlike buffet veg and looking forward to the steak and catfish. Cant wait to meet farmer Mickey!!!

We love when characters are dressed in theme clothes, which is the reason I booked this place EVEN BEFORE I knew it spinned! Can't wait to see Farmer Mickey, too! We moved from Chicago to a fairly rural area a few years ago, so we joke that we are farmers now.

ktpool said:
We have CP reservations in December for lunch.5:00 show! Can't wait!!
HELLO KTPOOL!!!!
WE HAVE THE SAME RESSIES. I BOOKED THE GARDENGRILL ON 12-9 FOR THE 5:00 CP SHOW. GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE. WE ARE ALSO ON THE SAME CRUISE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter