We loved the pillows at DVC so much..

Fitswimmer

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
that we found out how to get them for ourselves! My friend just stayed at OKW two weeks ago, read the tag and wrote the company! I'm shopping this afternoon!!!

Beyond Nature is available in Bed Bath and Beyond where it is called Indulgence. It is also available at JC Penney (called Masterpiece in the store and Beyond Nature or Beyond Down on their website).

that we found out how to get them for ourselves! My friend just stayed at OKW two weeks ago, read the tag and wrote the company! I'm shopping this afternoon!!!

I own the Indulgence Side Sleeper pillow (purchased at BB&B) and it is just great. It's a synthetic down so it's also hypoallergenic. Make sure you pick up the pillow covers that go with them, it will extend the life of your pillow. :thumbsup2

Are these the squishy, somewhat firm pillows? I was just in JC Penney's squishing all the pillows trying to find one like I had at the Yacht Club and at BWV!

Thanks for the info.

Cyn

Are these the squishy, somewhat firm pillows? I was just in JC Penney's squishing all the pillows trying to find one like I had at the Yacht Club and at BWV!

Thanks for the info.

Cyn

I would think so, because I would imagine that Disney would have the same contract for all the resorts.

I LOVED those pillows so much after sleeping on one at BCV last May that I ordered about 14 of them from JC Penney's website (for all the beds in our house plus our vacation home). I have never slept better!!! They are great! I ordered the ones called "Beyond Down". They are manufactured by a company in Texas.

BTW, I loved it so much I wanted to see if I could buy it from the resort....with a story like "my ds threw up and I need to pay for the pillow". Thankfully we were able to find the style from the tag and buy it online!!!

Sleeping on :cloud9:

Don't forget to use the 20 percent BBB coupon. They even accept expired ones! You can use one coupon per pillow, up to 4 or 5 I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter