We Only Had to Wait in Line Twice For This - An April 2024 runDisney TR *Updated 5/18*

Our first Disney day. Is there anything better than waking up at a Disney resort, knowing you have days and days of theme parks ahead of you?

I can't think of anything.

For those unaware with how runDisney events operate, the club members, a paid loyalty program get to go inside first. And there are people who pay for the membership so they can get inside and buy everything up in order to resell it later.

This is just terrible.

Why do Mickey waffles just taste so much better than regular waffles?

I have no idea, but they really do.

We have the Mickey waffle maker and they're good but not as good as they are in Disney.

It makes me want to bring so many more people to runDisney events.

Someday I want to do a 5K.

I immediately turned to Alex and said, “I can’t wait to tell Landon about this!”

Such a Mom. JP likes axolotls too. We have one at the Blue Zoo at the mall.

WDW Apr. 2024 - 0047.JPG

Great photo.

I’m beginning to think this entire update is a mess.:rotfl2:

No it's not. You just have parent brain.

We ended up waiting 45 minutes for our food. After we clicked we were there upon getting to the parking lot.

This is outrageous.

Alex and I have the worst luck with DAK buses at Wilderness Lodge.

Did you remember to rub Humphrey's nose as you were walking past to the busses?

We tried to do this every time. We had great bus service in December, except when we were going to Studios and forgot to rub it.

This evening was just full of favorites.:goodvibes

As it should be.

discovered some of the Lion King 30th Merch that was already on sale, including this mug:

Very nice mug!

I am finally catching up. It has been a rough few weeks here and I haven't been on much.

I forgot to quote stuff that i wanted to mention so I will do my best to remember.

Why do kids also go to mom when dad is just as available. My two do the same thing still at 18 and almost 17.

Your travel day sound like a great day. We used to not do anything on our travel day but go somewhere to eat dinner but was never a park day. This last trip we went to HS. It was fun and I kind of liked that but I was exhausted by the end of the night and I think it kept us more worn out for the week.

I love the photos you have gotten so far. I am great at spotting the photographers to the point my family gets aggravated with me. But hey these are the only family pictures we have had taken since they were little so I am not sorry about it and I am in the pictures too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter