We passed ROFR!

Congratulations - hope the wait to close and get into the system passes quickly for you! :)

You bought OKW didn't you?
Just wondering now that we passed ROFR whats happens next? My contract can't close until February 15th, so do they wait or will they have everything ready to go by the 15th?

Just wondering now that we passed ROFR whats happens next? My contract can't close until February 15th, so do they wait or will they have everything ready to go by the 15th?
It can close now within days.
Best thing then is to keep an eye on the Comptroller's website.
When it comes on get the deed number.
Then call member services. You may have to try a few options before you get a helpful person.
From memory I think I pressed 2 then 1, or the other way around.
Anyway, when you finally get that helpful person they should be able to give you your membership number, then transfer you to someone for the website code.
This means you don't have to wait up to a few weeks for the welcome letter.

Do you have a link for the comptrollers site?
[URL]http://www.occompt.com/

Click the official records search box (one of a about 10 dark blue boxes).
Click through the acknowledgment etc.
No need to sign in. Search on your last and first name - as it is on the deed, you can date limit it too if you want.

[/URL]

It can close now within days.
Best thing then is to keep an eye on the Comptroller's website.
When it comes on get the deed number.
Then call member services. You may have to try a few options before you get a helpful person.
From memory I think I pressed 2 then 1, or the other way around.
Anyway, when you finally get that helpful person they should be able to give you your membership number, then transfer you to someone for the website code.
This means you don't have to wait up to a few weeks for the welcome letter.

Everyone's experience is different. Hopefully yours is quick and painless. I passed ROFR October 31 and still am waiting for Disney to record the point transfer in their systems and am at least weeks away from receiving an actual membership number and ability to book. Closing too over 5 weeks, then they have to record the deed. They did that then sent the paperwork to Disney a week ago today and I'm still not in their system (I know because I am working with a Guide to add direct points and he checks daily). Then once I am in their system I will still need to wait a couple weeks to get the membership details by email. So best case I will be able to book about 9-10 weeks after I passed ROFR

Everyone's experience is different. Hopefully yours is quick and painless. I passed ROFR October 31 and still am waiting for Disney to record the point transfer in their systems and am at least weeks away from receiving an actual membership number and ability to book. Closing too over 5 weeks, then they have to record the deed. They did that then sent the paperwork to Disney a week ago today and I'm still not in their system (I know because I am working with a Guide to add direct points and he checks daily). Then once I am in their system I will still need to wait a couple weeks to get the membership details by email. So best case I will be able to book about 9-10 weeks after I passed ROFR
Once you are in system you can ring and get the membership same day. I and many others have done this, if that helps.

Once you are in system you can ring and get the membership same day. I and many others have done this, if that helps.

I am in the system as of this afternoon according to the guide. He even gave me the membership # (though he wasn't 100% certain it was my new one or the previous owners). But I still require an activation code. What # do I call to get this? Thanks.

I am in the system as of this afternoon according to the guide. He even gave me the membership # (though he wasn't 100% certain it was my new one or the previous owners). But I still require an activation code. What # do I call to get this? Thanks.
I called Member Services, got my membership # and my activation code, no problem.

The person who gave me the member number then transferred me to a dept for the activation code. Just call back and keep trying until you get someone helpful. It was a long time ago but I may have pressed 2 then 1 or vice versa.

when I am on the records site what do I actually fill in ?? I want to make sure I am putting the right info in the right spots

I tried a couple times. They all said the same thing, that the activation code doesn't exist yet and will take a few days to process. They could find my membership # and other contact details no problem but even when asking a supervisor they said it takes a while for the system to generate an activation code.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts