We weren't expecting special forces! A February 2020 TR- Final Update 4/16

Enjoyed reading your report. Love all your SWGE posts! I love SW. My daughter doesn’t so I really haven’t been able to explore the land as much as I would like!
I’m glad you got to experience Rise!

Yikes on how delayed your original flight was! Glad you insisted on going through security and were able to get on the earlier flight.

Thanks for sharing your trip with us!

Enjoyed reading your report. Love all your SWGE posts! I love SW. My daughter doesn’t so I really haven’t been able to explore the land as much as I would like!
I’m glad you got to experience Rise!
Too bad Andi isn't a SW fan... but I did see you managed to get in a few rides on RotR and MFSR so next time you'll just have to make exploration a priority! Maybe find a SW friend to explore with while your daughter does something else.

Yikes on how delayed your original flight was! Glad you insisted on going through security and were able to get on the earlier flight.

Thanks for sharing your trip with us!
I am soooooo glad that I pushed to get through early and we managed to switch flights. I would have been an absolute monster if we weren't able to get home.

Thanks for reading along. I'm sad it was a short trip, but we got so much done and I'm already looking towards my next trip. Your reports are giving me all sorts of ideas!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter