Wearing a mask for ride pics

lricci

Earning My Ears
I know that masks are generally not allowed at Disneyland but I want to wear one only for ride photos. I'd only put it on right before the pic is taken, I have no desire wearing it walking around park or even on the ride until the pic is taken. I've seen countless ride photos of people wearing masks and using other props but my biggest concern is getting kicked out of the park or having a pic removed and not be able to buy it (especially don't want that to affect other people in the pic). I have worn a shower cap before with no incident but never tried a full mask. I wanted to get any insight from anyone who has done this recently (we're going in a couple weeks) or any CM's that have a better idea on how this might work out. Thanks in advance!

Masks are not allowed.

Doing things like that in ride pictures causes those pictures to be made unavailable for purchase. For you and for the other people on the ride. So that family you are with, on the last day of their first family vacation, the only time they were able to get on that ride and they are leaving for their flight after that ride, won't be able to buy that picture because of your actions.

They monitor the pictures and will remove and make unavailable anything that goes against Disney policy. I know from experience... lol

Nothing terrible, but I pointed the blaster at my friend while on Buzz Lightyear with a funny face and they made our picture unavailable. I was being goofy and didn't even realize that it would be against Disney policy, but it was. Now that I think about it though, maybe it wasn't the blaster but my goofy face that made the picture unavailable! :rotfl2:

not quite the same as a mask, but my husband has a beanie with the face of a storm trooper on it. for our space mountain picture he pulled it down over his face and we had no problems with our picture being removed or anything. i don't remember when it was, but it's been within the last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter