Weather and other things

miblue

Mouseketeer
We are going next week and it's 80% every. single. day. Is there a hurricane or tropical storm I don't know about???

Also we are staying at the Art of Animation, can anyone tell me the pack n play/crib status there? Are they nice? Do I need to bring a fold up mattress for it?

And lastly, we would like to have some groceries delivered down there. We arrive Friday evening. When should I order said groceries and from where and do I just put the hotel address down?

Thanks for the help!

We are headed down next Wed. The weather always says rain/thunderstorms daily this time of year. We go in Oct all the time and I don't think it has ever rained all day. It will rain for a bit then clear up.

Never stayed at AoA so can't say for sure, but we have used the PnPs in BLT and they were very clean. I brought my own sheet and put it over the one they provided.

Can't help with the grocery delivery. We rent a car and do a light food shopping our first night there.

Have fun!

My family just returned home from Disney and it said rain most of the week when we checked. We ended up with one evening that was pretty rough at magic kingdom. Rained hard with lightening for many hours! We got wet and then wore ponchos and once the lightening got further away kept on and watched the fireworks show in the rain and closed out the park. Over that day we rode 14 rides... 8 of them where from 10 to 12 pm.... We had 3 children with us that loved this day...ages 3, 7, 10. So it worked out for us. Other days it misted on and off a few min. But nothing to speak of....it was so hot I few times I begged for rain! Try not to let it discourage you. Wear shoes that can get wet and take ponchos! May be your favorite day. Quick storms blow up and over quick in FL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts