• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Weather in Early December?

ZoZo

DIS Veteran
I'm going for a couple of days in early December. What's the weather likely to be? [I have looked up average temperatures for that time of year, and it shows highs of mid-60s.]

Went last year from Dec 1 - 5th, it was absolutely blazingly sunny and warm each day. I think it was above average though, I didn't look up averages but it was definately in the mid to upper 70s during the day at least twice when we were in the parks sorrounded by cement. It dropped considerably at night.

We were at the parks the first week in December last year. I wore capris or jeans and t-shirts and had a sweatshirt for the evening. One day it was VERY hot, I left to go change into shorts by the afternoon. But, it did seem to cool down a lot when it got dark.

I didn't think we would be able to enjoy the pool during our stay, and it was our first time staying at the DLH. However, hubby was able to take the kiddos to the pool a couple of times while I was out shopping!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter